• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

holy shit, PVZ:GW is 14GB

surprise.gif

Gg GQ. The hurry up is fine I guess but pretty lame nonstop with that much time. You weren't stopping my run at all though so it does make sense, I was just pissed at how unstoppable it is. Talib being back in the lineup is huge. My 3rd and 4th corner are interchangeable and since I kept them fresh I get a pick each on top of Talibs pick that he returns to the 2. Brock Osweiler had a horrible game but Reeves took over. Rookie punter put it on the 2 once also. Sorry for breaking all of your QBs.

Osweiler: 30.1 QBR, 5/11, 74 yds, 0TD, 1 INT, 1 sack
Reeves: 25 carries, 152 yards, 2 TD, Long of 30 (First run of 20+ yards!)
Geathers: 4 rec, 63 yards

GQman2121

Banned
This hurry up is ridiculous. 6 minutes left.

I was down 14 points in the 4th quarter. I had two possessions in the first half.

Good game. Two of my three picks were me pressing the wrong button. That's what I get for not practicing for a few minutes first. I'm not upset to lose by seven after turning the ball over three times though. I shouldn't have been so conservative with my first two drives, but Taliaferro is so much slower than Pierce. I'm kind of limited on short down situations.

Gg GQ. The hurry up is fine I guess but pretty lame nonstop with that much time. You weren't stopping my run at all though so it does make sense, I was just pissed at how unstoppable it is. Talib being back in the lineup is huge. My 3rd and 4th corner are interchangeable and since I kept them fresh I get a pick each on top of Talibs pick that he returns to the 2. Brock Osweiler had a horrible game but Reeves took over. Rookie punter put it on the 2 once also. Sorry for breaking all of your QBs.

Osweiler: 30.1 QBR, 5/11, 74 yds, 0TD, 1 INT
Reeves: 25 carries, 152 yards, 2 TD, Long of 30 (First run of 20+ yards!)
Geathers: 4 rec, 63 yards

Yeah, the pick where your CB pulled off coverage from my TE and snatched the ball underneath hurt. I did intend that throw to Torrey. The other two I went triangle and should have gone O, which is the worst feeling while the ball is in the air because those are never drops, they're always picks.

I expected more Thomas considering he's like second in the league in receptions. Reeves was solid though. Heading in your numbers from game to game were hard to plan for. You've been pretty balanced with run to pass.

Greg

Sokaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, when would you like to play our game?

I can play before or after the OSU game if you'd like

I was down 14 points in the 4th quarter. I had two possessions in the first half.

Good game. Two of my three picks were me pressing the wrong button. That's what I get for not practicing for a few minutes first. I'm not upset to lose by seven after turning the ball over three times though. I shouldn't have been so conservative with my first two drives, but Taliaferro is so much slower than Pierce. I'm kind of limited on short down situations.

Yeah, the pick where your CB pulled off coverage from my TE and snatched the ball underneath hurt. I did intend that throw to Torrey. The other two I went triangle and should have gone O, which is the worst feeling while the ball is in the air because those are never drops, they're always picks.

I expected more Thomas considering he's like second in the league in receptions. Reeves was solid though. Heading in your numbers from game to game were hard to plan for. You've been pretty balanced with run to pass.
Yeah Reeves was too good, I wasn't going to stop feeding him. And Thomas and Geathers tend to trade off games or be real balanced. Geathers is now 5th in the league in rec yards. Thomas is 7th.

ok, but I'm not sure if you're ready for my new offense

look what I just did against all-madden in preparation for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDZzMiBzLxc

indefensible!

can you imagine if that happened to someone to win a playoff game or something? i'm not even sure what i would do. on one hand i feel like i would want to throw the controller against the wall. on the other hand i might just sit staring at the tv like this for 30 mins:

tJaBJjl.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Not sure why you're practicing against the Titans. I get that it's his team but they stink IRL and prob stink in all madden. I think Soka has the #1 rated D if you count people that actually have to make good calls and execute their own plays.

ok, but I'm not sure if you're ready for my new offense

look what I just did against all-madden in preparation for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDZzMiBzLxc

indefensible!

can you imagine if that happened to someone to win a playoff game or something? i'm not even sure what i would do. on one hand i feel like i would want to throw the controller against the wall. on the other hand i might just sit staring at the tv like this for 30 mins:

tJaBJjl.gif

The combo of these posts has me cracking up.

Greg

Not sure why you're practicing against the Titans. I get that it's his team but they stink IRL and prob stink in all madden. I think Soka has the #1 rated D if you count people that actually have to make good calls and execute their own plays.
yeah, I was just messing around doing a quick practice session in case he said he wanted to play right now

if I really cared I'd play an actual game beforehand, but a few quick reps in practice on random all helps me shake off the bad quick reads if I haven't played in a while

if EA really cared you could use your actual franchise teams...

eznark

Banned
I turned that game off because I thought it was over, how exactly did they blow it?

Oklahoma punted on 4th and 15, downed it at the fifteen. OSU was flagged for running into the kicker. Inexplicably stoops accepted the penalty, repunted, and OSU returned it for a touchdown. Tie game. Oklahoma did fuck all in OT.

this halftime football toss by these guys was an embarrassment. throwing granny style underhand instead of actually throwing the football like a QB. disgusting!

Top Bottom