• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Sokantish

That was the luckiest catch ever, sorry Greg :(

GG Greg, in the second half you really stopped my runs. I can't believe I got that TD right before half I was just spamming X to select a play then hot routed one dude to go straight out and I was just going to lob it, can't believe he actually caught it

Greg

GG Greg, in the second half you really stopped my runs. I can't believe I got that TD right before half I was just spamming X to select a play then hot routed one dude to go straight out and I was just going to lob it, can't believe he actually caught it
GG man

I don't even know anymore

Smokey

lmao

Ferny

Sorry Rinse. You really had a lot of bad breaks that game. I thought it was going to be in your favor once you got that pick in the endzone but then I got a fumble on Spiller right after.

Smokey

the positive in all this is that I didn't lose to him 3 times in row

ImperturbableReliableChihuahua.gif

Games Remaining

Crimson Chiefs @ Patriot-Cola
Splat Bengals @ llai Steelers
DM Buccaneers @ Jabee Panthers
DCX Falcons DCX @ Squall Cardinals
Brent Browns @ Pete Raiders
Sickboy Saints @ LJ Rams
Da Bob Bears @ CPU? Trasher? Lions

Mrbob

The Best Buy B2G1F is back. Picked up Far Cry 4 and GTA5 for PS4 and chose World of Warcraft expansion as my free game. Hopefully I get the level 90 boost with the retail version. Paid 5 dollars total for all of WoW, not bad. Now time for Blizzard to suck away a monthly fee. Do I get another month of play time with the expansion?

Son of a bitch. Hyrule Warriors is.........

awesome

1304875999212.gif

Ferny

The Best Buy B2G1F is back. Picked up Far Cry 4 and GTA5 for PS4 and chose World of Warcraft expansion as my free game. Hopefull I get the level 90 boost with the retail version. Paid 5 dollars total for all of WoW, not bad. Now time for Blizzard to suck away a monthly fee. Do I get another month of play time with the expansion?

Yes to the boost, no to the free month for xpac.

Edit: Doesnt work on WiiU games N/M

Smokey

The Best Buy B2G1F is back. Picked up Far Cry 4 and GTA5 for PS4 and chose World of Warcraft expansion as my free game. Hopefully I get the level 90 boost with the retail version. Paid 5 dollars total for all of WoW, not bad. Now time for Blizzard to suck away a monthly fee. Do I get another month of play time with the expansion?

1304875999212.gif

You did this for online delivery or store pickup?

Something is seriously wrong with me. I'm enjoying every game I play.

I totally thought you were disgusted by your appreciation for Hyrule Warriors because you and Bob are now video game eskimo brothers

That was a bullshit session of FIFA. I hate 100000 man backs and 2 man fronts :(

eznark

Banned
I totally thought you were disgusted by your appreciation for Hyrule Warriors because you and Bob are now video game eskimo brothers

That was a bullshit session of FIFA. I hate 100000 man backs and 2 man fronts :(

Bob generally has the best taste of all of you. He's the only one who plays PC strategy games, the best of all the games.

eznark

Banned
Planning on playing a bunch more now that all the features work. Game is so good. May get that $400 wheel for myself for Christmas.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

1304875999212.gif

I was talking to my brother about this and there's a strong potential to really profit off of this if you have GCU. After taxes I think you get each game at $35.50 each. The intent is to pick up games that have strong resale value on Amazon or EBay and sell them back sealed. Our nearest BB is a 20 minute drive out so I'm not sure he's going to do it due to the low per hour gains, may not be worth his time.

Greg

Planning on playing a bunch more now that all the features work. Game is so good. May get that $400 wheel for myself for Christmas.
yesss

some guy in the Driveclub thread that's had the scoop on a few of the updates so far said that the weather update was coming next week... that would be awesome if he's right

the driving model was enough to hold my interest, but it really does come together nicely when all the features are working like this

SickBoy

Sickboy/Saints, let me know what works. Have to get off this losing streak, can roll whenever you like outside of tomorrow. Sunday's are a day of worship only.

Hey, why don't we try Monday night? My usual Monday night conflict is over for the rest of the year, so I should be good to go around my typical 9:30/10 ET if that works for you.

Mrbob

You did this for online delivery or store pickup?

Ordered online for in store pick up. This way my interaction with Best Buy employees is minimal!

I was talking to my brother about this and there's a strong potential to really profit off of this if you have GCU. After taxes I think you get each game at $35.50 each. The intent is to pick up games that have strong resale value on Amazon or EBay and sell them back sealed. Our nearest BB is a 20 minute drive out so I'm not sure he's going to do it due to the low per hour gains, may not be worth his time.

Yeah Gamers Club is pretty awesome. Paid 100 dollars with tax for all 3 games. Though I'll keep mine. You could definitely net a small profit in the future. The more popular games like GTA5 and Far Cry 4 will offer decent trade in value for awhile, so you play the games and then trade them back for about what you paid.

eznark

Banned
yesss

some guy in the Driveclub thread that's had the scoop on a few of the updates so far said that the weather update was coming next week... that would be awesome if he's right

the driving model was enough to hold my interest, but it really does come together nicely when all the features are working like this

Been playing this and Golf Club all morning. These are probably two of my favorite games all year. Leaderboards have completely stopped working for me on TGC though, which really sucks.

Is the BB deal for Amiibos? Nightz, please confirm!

eznark

Banned
Age Verification

You must be 17 years or older to purchase the following items, which are intended for mature audiences only. By ordering these items, you are certifying that you are at least 17 years of age. The following items have yet to be rated. You must be 17 or older to purchase these items until their ratings are published, regardless of content.

Checking out if the amiibo deal works online and this is the warning I get. OK!

Nightz

Been playing this and Golf Club all morning. These are probably two of my favorite games all year. Leaderboards have completely stopped working for me on TGC though, which really sucks.

Is the BB deal for Amiibos? Nightz, please confirm!

Apparently it was a glitch that has been fixed. I missed out on getting Link, Samus and Fox!

Top Bottom