• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

SickBoy

gg Crow...

And by gg, I mean "Wow, what a shit game that was for me." (actually, I mean you also played a good game, but most of the things that happened that were in control of the videogame itself were infuriating)

First and foremost, you had six incompletions on the game, I'm pretty sure the first five were dropped by my defenders. I expect drops, but not so many. Sooo annoying. Especially in such a tight game.

My first INT was my fault (couldn't I get a drop, too?) -- I got cold feet on the route I wanted to throw... looking at the replay, my guy came open after I started scrambling. The second one was a horrible miss by Brees. And the receiver (who wasn't targeted but perhaps should have at least knocked it away). And that play was really the game. Brees was really inaccurate for much of the second half... missing wide open guys horrendously. I was throwing a fair bit on the run, but probably no more than usual.

Couldn't catch a break this game, and I think the style right now is to blame HFA, so that's what I'll do :)

Smokey

A Xbox one commercial came on during the NBA game. My Kinect heard it say on "Xbox One" or something that sounded like the "Xbox On" phrase and it turned my machine on.

-_-

Mrbob

Week over, GG Eznark. Still can't win Lambeau. End of the half completed changed the game. Up 10 to 7 with 30 seconds left, my safety jumps a Rodgers pass but whiffs on it not only missing the ball but letting it go by him. Receiver catches it runs all the way down to like the 5 yard line. Next play TD. Then I try a pass to end of the half. Break free of a couple sacks, run the ball, slide and end the half? Nope. I pressed square to slide a couple times nothing happens. Cutler gets hit, fumbles the ball away, returned for a TD and I'm down 21 to 10 and the game is pretty much over. Slide is still square right? Anyway, kind of resigned my fate after those two plays happened in the last half minute of the second quarter.

eznark

Banned
Week over, GG Eznark. Still can't win Lambeau. End of the half completed changed the game. Up 10 to 7 with 30 seconds left, my safety jumps a Rodgers pass but whiffs on it not only missing the ball but letting it go by him. Receiver catches it runs all the way down to like the 5 yard line. Next play TD. Then I try a pass to end of the half. Break free of a couple sacks, run the ball, slide and end the half? Nope. I pressed square to slide a couple times nothing happens. Cutler gets hit, fumbles the ball away, returned for a TD and I'm down 21 to 10 and the game is pretty much over. Slide is still square right? Anyway, kind of resigned my fate after those two plays happened in the last half minute of the second quarter.

cry.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I actually hate this game so fucking much.

Also if someone can go for it on 4th down in the first quarter then as far as im concerned there are no 4th down rules or even guidelines.

eznark

Banned
Paul Chryst is bringing Joe Rudolph back!!!? AND Bob Bostad!!!!!!

THANK YOU BASED ANDERSEN FOR REALIZING YOU WERE IN WAY THE FUCK OVER YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually hate this game so fucking much.

Also if someone can go for it on 4th down in the first quarter then as far as im concerned there are no 4th down rules or even guidelines.

lol it was 4th and inches inside your 40! i had just punted the drive before on 4th and 2 or 3 in the same spot. i even came out and was going to kick a FG the first time and used a timeout to punt because there was no way i was going to be close. if you had gone for it in the same scenario (4th and short on the cusp of FG range) i would have had no issue with it. i also didn't run the ball on that 4th down! the play was there to make the stop!

anyways i lucked out on a few dropped picks and some fumbles you missed. on the kap fumble you did get i was about to try and slide but it was too late by that point. gg anyways bruh

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
4th and 1. not inches. It looked to be closer to 2 and it was still the first quarter.

The things ive learned this season is that apparently my view on how to play against people is different than others. Some people wanna win really badly. I guess i dont. Atleast not enough to ride those lines.

4th and 1 may as well be inches in this game. Both are just about impossible to stop.

I didn't call fb dive or even a run play. If I was in fg range I kick it but I had just punted on 4th a 2 from the same spot and felt like I wouldn't have many more good opportunities for points

Top Bottom