• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I didn't call fb dive or even a run play. If I was in fg range I kick it but I had just punted on 4th a 2 from the same spot and felt like I wouldn't have many more good opportunities for points

I mean you got there twice in one quarter. Curious how you could deduce you wouldnt have a many good opportunities when you got there twice in a quarter.

Doesnt really matter. Game fucking sucks. Its been no fun for a good season and a half. I should be sticking to dota and smash!

Bills @ Dolphins
Patriots @ Redskins
Panthers @ Jaguars
Falcons @ Buccaneers
Vikings @ Chiefs
Seahawks @ Bengals
Cardinals @ Browns
Saints @ Colts
Giants @ Cowboys
Lions @ Packers
Broncos @ Chargers
Steelers @ Titans
Texans @ Jets
Rams @ Bears
Raiders @ Ravens
49ers @ Eagles

Next advance : 12/14 10 PM PT

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What! Happy birthday smokey!

CB, at the 40, I would be ok with it if you went for it against me. I think it's just best judgement tbh.

BigAT

Where is shake getting hyped for Waga's return to pro dota? Alliance wasn't even good enough to take waga from complexity.

Is it going to be as exciting as Merlini's return to pro Dota?
Emoticon_sleeping.gif

Smokey

Happy Birthday Smokey!

What! Happy birthday smokey!

CB, at the 40, I would be ok with it if you went for it against me. I think it's just best judgement tbh.

happy birthday, Smokey!

CB is just angry that the only game he's good at is Smash.

Happy Birthday Xbro!

Thanks internet fam

Ferny I'm gonna be turntup (that means out having a good time -- for my friend eznark) tonight so you'll have to wait for Savage to tap dat ass either Sat or Sun

Thought some of you followed college football. If you're dumping on that record guess not. Pitt was a dumpster fire four years ago.

I'm excited to get our OC back clown. Chryst has returned.

My team plays in the ACC. I assure you I've paid more attention to Pitt than you have. They lost to Akron this year and had to come back to beat fucking FIU. This was with the ACC offensive player of the year.

eznark

Banned
My team plays in the ACC. I assure you I've paid more attention to Pitt than you have. They lost to Akron this year and had to come back to beat fucking FIU. This was with the ACC offensive player of the year.

No one is claiming Pitt is good. But he did salvage and stabilize a program going down in flames. I'm not even a little concerned about his record therem

Gg nightz! Crazy game. Nightz finishes down 4 on the 3 yard line and the clock expires. I couldn't stop your run game really. That 3rd and 18 completion of yours deflated me for a bit but I hung on and won somehow.

Osweiler: 87.1 QBR, 9/12, 85 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT
Reeves: 16 carries, 70 yds, 2 TDs, 1 rec, 7 yds
Geathers: 3 rec, 32 yds, 1 TD

That fumble was weird, i guess it was a lateral? You had a pick that I thought touched the ground! Computer even reviews it just to yank my chain and uphold it. My rookie punter is amazing. Cya in 2 weeks!

Nightz

Not sure. I could have sworn my running back was in front of Rivers so I thought "Ok, incomplete pass", then I see FUMBLE on the screen and I was like -_-. I paused because I was looking for a way to challenge lol.

I honestly thought I would be able to spike the ball with like a second left in the game. Then I see Mathews still on your side of the field and I knew it was over.

I mean you got there twice in one quarter. Curious how you could deduce you wouldnt have a many good opportunities when you got there twice in a quarter.

Doesnt really matter. Game fucking sucks. Its been no fun for a good season and a half. I should be sticking to dota and smash!

I scored 7 points against you in our last matchup?

Mrbob

I should post this here instead. Eznark, Adam Hoge wrote an article laughing at all the media fools going in on Barry Alvarez.

http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/2014/12/11/7380709/barry-alvarez-wisconsin-gary-andersen-paul-chryst

He also took some shots at Gary Andersen too.

Badgers don't even need a head coach to flip recruits:

http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/201...-stevenson-commits-wisconsin-recruiting-texas

Barry Alvarez doing work once more. Crazy that some people think he should be gone.

Top Bottom