• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

I finally got back in driveclub and did a club challenge. I was 2 tenths off the top time. Which was 3:14.2 or something like that.
Pretty addicting to take a challenge like that. Takes me a few attempts to figure out a course though.

Will play a lot more of that now though.

brentech

I cleared amateur without any trouble. Can't finish top ten in any Semi-Pro race. Drive Club might be dead again :(
I dislike driving the supercars. I prefer top end sports cars and less.
Supercars are neat, but many drive like shit (cornering) and there is almost no chance I drive one.

Greg

I finally got back in driveclub and did a club challenge. I was 2 tenths off the top time. Which was 3:14.2 or something like that.
Pretty addicting to take a challenge like that. Takes me a few attempts to figure out a course though.

Will play a lot more of that now though.
the rough thing about the challenges is that most of them are created after someone spent a decent amount of time hot lapping or doing a race over and over before cherry picking the best time to create it

unless you know the track/car well beforehand, it's definitely an uphill battle if you want to compete for 1st on limited attempts

I cleared amateur without any trouble. Can't finish top ten in any Semi-Pro race. Drive Club might be dead again :(
you can do it! smash the AI out of the way if you have to!

GG Sanjuro your defense was killing me you should've have more picks! Peyton was all over the place. Very sloppy game!

What happened on that last drive?

I know. Either way, I would have been fucked. The game pace feels so random at times, that TO would have been needed if I did anything substantial.

Yeah for real. Your user D was pretty good you kept blowing through the left side of my o line which is by far my best o lineman and a lot of those passes you should've had user picks on. I was lucky you couldn't really get your offense going!

Sanjuro

Yeah, I've had a couple games where I've played better than normal. Problem is the game loves defenders to drop those A-List QB throws.

I also should have gone for it on 4th and 1 in the second. Going against the wind in that game was full of fuck.

brentech

I'm out tonight at a hockey game, but I know squall had to be APed the other day. Anyone know if he will be able to play before advance.

Rorschach

2AC7442E46A71BA3C9FE5B936FCCAD456BDA5F2B
How do I get this to not happen?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That's my card view.

I just saw the worst epicenters of all time. And had a NS that refused to go mid and wanted AM to constantly leave safe lane to gank early game. -_-

Solo Queue!

You guys give me the best reminders when i get tempted to play by myself to not play by myself.

brentech

That's my card view.

I just saw the worst epicenters of all time. And had a NS that refused to go mid and wanted AM to constantly leave safe lane to gank early game. -_-

Clicking the button that says "Show All Heroes" would probably help.

You're using a custom view card, I forget where you reset it.
says random draft, so it only shows the heroes available. That's grid view, not card view.

Rorschach

Clicking the button that says "Show All Heroes" would probably help.

You're using a custom view card, I forget where you reset it.

I reset it. Accidentally customized my grid, I guess. If you reset to default, it goes back.

thanks for carrying us

A lot of it
most of it
was because of great support. Thanks to you guys! Omni OP!

You must have him confused with someone else.

AOVWgut.jpg

Not like you even play dota anyway! Rikki mid waytosexy.
lol

Top Bottom