• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Sokantish

I was waiting for you too Rinse, ph33nix kept talking bad about you but I told him that you're a great person and that he shouldn't be so mean

Greg

damn

I thought the auto-saves were just temporary per play session, but I could be wrong

I always use the phone for quick save

Splat

Oh cool the CPU cut my slot receiver.
edit: and move atkins to right end? what the fuck mike tomlin.
edit2: and i'm in a 3-4 base now? fucking awesome. save me ask madden!
edit3: full steelers playbooks, hooray.

BigAT

WIK2YNb.jpg

Oh cool the CPU cut my slot receiver.
edit: and move atkins to right end? what the fuck mike tomlin.
edit2: and i'm in a 3-4 base now? fucking awesome. save me ask madden!
edit3: full steelers playbooks, hooray.

Should've quit out to start and changed it back. Az would understand!

brentech

Just had a nice enchantress win. Dominated that shit. First recorded game on her. I'm still not sure I totally knew what I was doing.

This explains so much. CB probably right clicking skills to see if they have any other options before finally using it.

Just had a nice enchantress win. Dominated that shit. First recorded game on her. I'm still not sure I totally knew what I was doing.

Did you get a bunch of creeps early and gank/push towers with them or afk jungle midas/aghs/bloodstone

??????????

I must know before this win can be classified as nice!

Rorschach

smh @ steam scrubs

Speaking of which... this bidding sale fucking sucks. Even Mavis Beacon Typing is over 10k...

Did you get a bunch of creeps early and gank/push towers with them or afk jungle midas/aghs/bloodstone

??????????

I must know before this win can be classified as nice!

Fuck you. Sugar glass cannon ftw!

brentech

I got the bloodstone pretty late. I was ward bitch since our AA never bought anything besides starting courier. I jungled and supported our solo top, since AA also HAD to go bottom with bristle.

It was a mix of things. I never would have afford the bloodstone if I didn't get the kill steaks though.

GQman2121

Banned
Luck on your side there Phee. That slants call and completion to Wallace on second down right before halftime had taint written all over it. I was shocked to see him catch that with all those white jerseys in the area.

Fun stream to watch while I'm on the train. Twitch app is decent.

Why am I still trying? I literally have no shot at the playoffs unless Cola loses his last 3 and that is highly unlikely.

I'm on a 4 game winning streak and Tanny's confidence has risen to...10. lol.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I think with that win I eliminated Crow from the NFC East divisional race.

With a win and a CB loss I lock up the NFC East and a bye. That would be swell.

I put a lot of effort into picking up cues post and pre-snap on defenses and it has paid off well for me. #1 O in terms of yards, #1 in terms of TDs scored, #2 in terms of points. If only Nassib were still around.

brentech

Sent you a PM, Bren

gg Squall. You ran a really good opening drive. Don't abandon your run so quickly. I know you didn't have a bunch of rush yards from that drive, but it made me have to utilize more of my defense.

After some drops, my D just started picking everything off around them. Blame AZ for that, he boosted their confidence.

Top Bottom