• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

LJ11

Good game Bob, I guess I got lucky that you didn't kick the FG to end the game, but you lucked out in other ways.

Same shit you ran last game, just didn't stop it or put enough points up.

Mrbob

GG LJ. Your mic was on that game and I could hear everything through my speakers, it was pretty funny commentary. Probably sounds like myself when things go bad.

LJ11

GG LJ. Your mic was on that game and I could hear everything through my speakers, it was pretty funny commentary. Probably sounds like myself when things go bad.

hahaha, holy shit.

did you hear the eat my ass part. dude i go nuts.

Mrbob

hahaha, holy shit.

did you hear the eat my ass part. dude i go nuts.

Yes. I was laughing so hard at times during the game I was having a tough time playing. That is why I paused a couple times during the game. To stop laughing and get my composure.

i would love to hear that or see a transcript even!

"same fucking play as last time bob you fucking loser holy fuck you are fucking garbage you douchebag"

LJ11

Yes. I was laughing so hard at times during the game I was having a tough time playing. That is why I paused a couple times during the game. To stop laughing and get my composure.

hahahaha

dude i'm like harbaugh, i go fucking nuts. the spots on some of those third downs killed me, i went nuts.

hahahaha

dude i'm like harbaugh, i go fucking nuts. the spots on some of those third downs killed me, i went nuts.

you have really bad luck on spots. you are the only player i've played this year where i got that bullshit "tackled short but roll over the top of the defender for a first down"

also the thing about spots this year is they are obviously bad but i have had ONE TIME, literally once, in an overtime game last year where the spot was obviously bad and i said welp oh well and then they came out and did an automatic review and actually overturned it, giving me the first. i was shocked

LJ11

you have really bad luck on spots. you are the only player i've played this year where i got that bullshit "tackled short but roll over the top of the defender for a first down"

also the thing about spots this year is they are obviously bad but i have had ONE TIME, literally once, in an overtime game last year where the spot was obviously bad and i said welp oh well and then they came out and did an automatic review and actually overturned it, giving me the first. i was shocked

they gave me that insane spot on that overturned TD, im like how the fuck is that a TD, then the crew overturned that shit.

Ferny

Is DM in this league?

DCX

9loC7Lz.gif

Greg

games will get me to do a fist pump even against the AI, but that's about all the emotion I show

I'm like that in real life competitive things too (minus the fist pump)

eznark

Banned
games will get me to do a fist pump even against the AI, but that's about all the emotion I show

I'm like that in real life competitive things too (minus the fist pump)

In real life I get mean and just yell stuff I read in dota all chat.

Uninstall your life cunt bitch fuckstain cracker!

The six year old at Dave and Busters learned a valuable lesson that day.

Week 15

Next vance: Wednesday @ 10 pm pst

Games:

Cardinals Vs. Steelers
Broncos Vs. Jets
Bengals Vs. Rams
Bills Vs. Cowboys
Lions Vs. Vikings
Colts Vs. Titans
Panthers Vs. Saints
Packers Vs. Chiefs
Ravens Vs. Texans
Dolphins Vs. Eagles
Browns Vs. Niners
Bucs Vs. Seahawks
Chargers Vs. Raiders
Giants Vs. Pats
Redskins Vs. Bears
Jags Vs. Falcons

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Brendan Kay NFC POW! Not bad for a 59 OVR QB! He has weaknesses but has been a beast. Nassib back after this game and I'm not sure I want to make the switch back.

DJ Bowser

GG Soka. I pretty much began the game in desperation mode and am pleasantly surprised I managed to tie it up after the first pick-six.

The second one kind of blew my mind. After about the seventh interception, I know longer had any idea what I was doing with my life. I was throwing some shit at the wall seeing what would stick knowing I'd be playing you again in two weeks.

Poor Andrew Luck.

DJ Bowser

On the screen pick six, I saw you there and figured "Well, either Hunter will break the tackle or he'll lose 3 yards... better than a sack".

But it wasn't better than a sack. It wasn't better at all!

Top Bottom