• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Greg

I'm level 14 in PvZ greg.
I think I'm 10 still

I still like competitive more, but I got on earlier when I thought you were on and just did that mode where you fight waves of AI with 3 other random players, and it was a nice change of pace

TheCrow

sing stack vs secret stack

lets gooooooooooo

fuck studying! :(

I thought you finished last week? Also I'm back on the sniper bandwagon. Mini stun nerfs be damned.

Xp0L5ln.png

highfive.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Pretty great night of dota. I need to pick easy button heroes more. I didn't realize my winrate with wraith king is almost 75%

Rorschach

Pretty great night of dota. I need to pick easy button heroes more. I didn't realize my winrate with wraith king is almost 75%
I don't know why we were queuing against scrubs, but that competition was pretty weak. Like even weaker than me. That shit was too easy. It will probably get a lot worse soon.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I don't know why we were queuing against scrubs, but that competition was pretty weak. Like even weaker than me. That shit was too easy. It will probably get a lot worse soon.
Us west. Dota buff says normal skill tier. I believe it!

brentech

Just found and sent a gift to you in D3 eznark ferny

lol. i really thought it was for eznark at first, but as I thought about it, I'm pretty sure it said kurrupt

You know what's the very worst? When you ask for a pair of bacon and ham croissants and you get two sausage croissants

How do you fuck this up

brentech

I'm really curious what the gifts even are, or if they're basically just like any random drop that has a high percent chance to be garbage.

Mrbob

Buying my 55" TV today. Been waiting for a sale on this one and it is here:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-55...ulti/7865123.p?id=1219298196084&skuId=7865123

Same thing as this 800 model sans 3D which I don't care about:

http://www.rtings.com/reviews/tv/lcd-led/sony/w800b

Going to LCD is a bit of a concern but input lag is super low.

I'm really curious what the gifts even are, or if they're basically just like any random drop that has a high percent chance to be garbage.

The gifts sent are based on receivers character level. Many times they are legendaries. I have about 4 items on my character that were gifts. Normally pretty good stuff.

eznark

Banned
Think I just hit 32
haven't attempted RP yet, probably works well.

Just saw that Next Car Game: Wreckfest, is 50% off on steam. Think I'll grab that, it's looked interesting.

I think I'll wait til the holiday sale. If it's on sale for 50% now it'll surely be on sale for that much in a week.

Top Bottom