• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

AFC Playoff Race
1. Titans (14-0) South
@HOU, @IND
2. Broncos (11-2) West
@NYJ, SD, KC

3. Ravens (8-5) North
@HOU, BUF, @CLE
4. Patriots (8-5) East
NYG, @MIA, DAL
5. Raiders (8-5) West
SD, @DET, @CHI
6. Chiefs (8-5) West
GB, PIT, @DEN

Bengals (7-6) North
@STL, @JAX, SF

Texans (6-7) South
BAL, TEN, MIA
Browns (6-7) North
@SF, @IND, BAL
Chargers (6-7) West
@OAK, @DEN, @PIT

Dolphins (6-8) East
NE, @HOU

NFC Playoff Race
1. 49ers (11-2) West
CLE, CAR, @CIN
2. Giants (11-2) East
@NE, STL, @PHI

3. Buccaneers (9-4) South
@SEA, CHI, @NO
4. Bears (7-6) North
WAS, @TB, OAK
5. Seahawks (10-3) West
TB, @ARZ, @STL
6. Rams (10-3) West
CIN, @NYG, SEA

Eagles (10-4) East
@NO, NYG

Saints (8-5) South
CAR, PHI, TB
Cowboys (8-5) East
BUF, NYJ, @NE

Panthers (6-7) South
@NO, @SF, ATL

Packers (4-9) North
@KC, @MIN, @DET

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wow, our good friend Soka has a point differential of over 100 points higher than the second best point differential in the league.

We are not worthy!

Smokey

you shouldn't get smokey riled up before your week 16 game. he may end your bid at an undefeated regular season!

i remember the same happening when rors was making his run until he i had to shut all that down. history will repeat itself. i probably won't get into the playoffs but i will not let this man enter the playoffs undefeated

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
NFC Playoff Race
1. 49ers (11-2) West
CLE, CAR, @CIN
2. Giants (11-2) East
@NE, STL, @PHI

3. Buccaneers (9-4) South
@SEA, CHI, @NO
4. Bears (7-6) North
WAS, @TB, OAK
5. Seahawks (10-3) West
TB, @ARZ, @STL
6. Rams (10-3) West
CIN, @NYG, SEA

Eagles (10-4) East
@NO, NYG

Saints (8-5) South
CAR, PHI, TB
Cowboys (8-5) East
BUF, NYJ, @NE

Panthers (6-7) South
@NO, @SF, ATL

Packers (4-9) North
@KC, @MIN, @DET

Of course I have the toughest remaining schedule. I could beat Cola and still end up out of the playoffs since he is AFC.

eznark

Banned
If tie breakers count properly I won the division already.

Tomorrow night works for me.

Yeah, this bullshit run is pissing me off. Assholes refusing to lose. Though since I can't really be bothered to scout I'm not sure why I wanted a high draft pick in the first place.

I'm worse than Irsay

Mrbob

Yeah, this bullshit run is pissing me off. Assholes refusing to lose. Though since I can't really be bothered to scout I'm not sure why I wanted a high draft pick in the first place.

I'm worse than Irsay

How do I get Rodgers from you. Name your price.

lemme finish this fifa match

ok post when you're done

in other news, i got forza horizon 2 on xbone and its pretty good aside from the god awful "story" or whatever the fuck is going on in this game. i just want to race. i don't need some dumbass backstory about the horizon festival and this british doucher trying to make me feel part of his abercrombie crew.

i also like that in the single player "events" they throw people on your friends list (with their driving tendencies) into the race. then there are ghost races against your buddies to earn more XP.

Ferny

ok post when you're done

in other news, i got forza horizon 2 on xbone and its pretty good aside from the god awful "story" or whatever the fuck is going on in this game. i just want to race. i don't need some dumbass backstory about the horizon festival and this british doucher trying to make me feel part of his abercrombie crew.

i also like that in the single player "events" they throw people on your friends list (with their driving tendencies) into the race. then there are ghost races against your buddies to earn more XP.
I wish I could watch that intro video every time I start the game!

I hope I don't have to face the Chiefs in the wild card round. I think they beat me something like 41-0 earlier this season.

Yeah that was the score! I don't want to face you either! I beat you by one on a last second FG in the first season and then my team played unbelievable against you this season but I know the next game I won't be so lucky. I hope the Broncos completely choke so I can win the division instead!

Top Bottom