• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

That punt return was something else. When I made him fumble on a punt and got a TD out of it, I was surprised he didn't fair catch.
But on his actual return TD, I knew the tackle animation was letting him go, it's just the entire team went left and fucked me. Never expected all of them to whiff though.

I had a lot of breaks in the game in my favor, and just didn't deserve to win though. couldn't run, couldn't pass, so that's about what you have to expect.

just rough to lose the lead like that. oh well.

gg

gg brent. holiday giveth and holiday taketh away! idk wtf happened on that PR, it was like everyone from both teams went to one side and once the tackle was broken nobody was there. holiday also ran out of gas around the 20 so i tried to cut back in and still somehow made it into the endzone!

on the holiday fumble i was indecisive about whether to fair catch or not and i actually tried to do it a split second before the ball got there but it was too late. stupid decision. i need to stop throwing picks too.

It'll teach you sick new Lich strats.

i was practicing some ogre last night against bots. he's pretty cool i'll test him out some more but idk about his ult being passive. i guess its cool in that it never "runs out" but it's also a bit too random in the heat of the battle to hope for multicast!

eznark

Banned
i was practicing some ogre last night against bots. he's pretty cool i'll test him out some more but idk about his ult being passive. i guess its cool in that it never "runs out" but it's also a bit too random in the heat of the battle to hope for multicast!

Ogre is great. Always pick Ogre.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Ogre is probably top 3 most OP hero in the game right now.

ogre it is!

also does anyone know of a way to force a game to save to steamcloud? ive been playing banner saga on my laptop but wanted to play it on my pc. when i went to load my game last night (on pc) it didn't have my progress from the laptop :/

all my other steam games seem to do it. maybe ill just finish on my laptop

GQman2121

Banned
Pistol Ace runs

He did more than that in my two games against him last season. But it didn't matter because he was averaging a pancake or more per rush. It was like I had someone red carded and was playing with ten men.

Look at this shit. 24 pancakes to my 3.

ibttIKdVqQO5cP.jpg

Here's some other fun happenings I've run into this year.

The fumble, non-fumble....

i5Be9WHnMVqez.gif

The Trap Run call where you defend perfectly and then don't....

iKDkrPToOqOcG.gif

The off-season position change to Safety, then back to Corner where you apparently forget how to play the sport.

The double down confidence boost for being named starter!

And then the weeks where you're named a starter but just don't feel like playing :(

And the horrific injuries.

In closing.....

ibjQbulGQvN3pC.gif

Ferny

I've been debating playing again recently, but with GTA:V and Dragon Age to play through I may wait.

edit: My biggest fear is how much has changed, it'll be like starting all over again lol

You say that everytime!

Commit!

I'm retired so I'm just going to hang with my best bud Crow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I've been debating playing again recently, but with GTA:V and Dragon Age to play through I may wait.

edit: My biggest fear is how much has changed, it'll be like starting all over again lol

You keep missing opportunities. I told you to play with FMT when FMT just started up. You can still play with and bob in 3 stacks. Would be some good in-game experience all around.

We play with bob so its not like you have to be super good.

Top Bottom