• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

so uh....what happened on that pat?!?! i had the playcall screen and the play happening at the same time. then the pat went right and short immediately

gg between me and somnia. really took it to me in the first half and but for an errant tony romo comeback throw he would've gone into halftime with at least a 7 point lead.

i like how CCM feels better than exhibition after one game. better pressure on the QB, more incompletions, a better defensive game overall. could have been an abberation but i liked it!

Every fucking year we rush into it. Preach, Brentec

group A: wtf what are we waiting for? game plays fine, there are little issues but there are always little issues

group B: wtf why are we starting so early? lets wait for EA to fix all the problems and start in a few weeks

it is a game that can't be won

BigAT

MaddenGAF after seeing the Verlander picture.

RbgSsU6.gif

Smokey

The MUT addiction is real.

Collected 32/32 of the stadiums. Gimme my badges. Only thing that sucks is when you win an auction it can literally take hours before it shows up in your binder. 'Buy it Now' places it there immediately.

I think onside kicks might be broken. A dude just got two on me in the last minute of the game. The first one went around 30 yards down the field while my guys were just kicking and pushing the ball around until his team recovered and the second one was similar but shorter.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The MUT addiction is real.

Collected 32/32 of the stadiums. Gimme my badges. Only thing that sucks is when you win an auction it can literally take hours before it shows up in your binder. 'Buy it Now' places it there immediately.

Yeah. I can see why people get hooked on it.

Greg

the only thing I don't like so far about MUT is having to play so many games on easier difficulties

I score on my first drive and then it becomes a snoozefest

Smokey

the only thing I don't like so far about MUT is having to play so many games on easier difficulties

I score on my first drive and then it becomes a snoozefest

Set play clock remaining to 10 secs or so. Makes it go much quicker.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I feel like this is the first year the delicate balance of features and proper UI has met the gameplay to make that mode fun. It helps that it you dont have to dump money in it just to get your feet off the ground.

Smokey

I'm also getting really weird performance degradation. It's stuttering really bad. At one point the game just froze on my screen.

Has this happened to anyone else. Close to being unplayable.

Mrbob

Persona 5 coming to PS4 now woooo.

2015 there are multiple Japan titles I want on PS4

FF Type 0 HD
New Ys game
Disgaea 5
Persona 5
Bloodborne

Edit: wow I think a dragon quest musou game just got announced I'm in.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa

I think this happens sometimes if you access the PS dashboard/buy stuff from the PSN store while playing madden. I had this happen when playing a buddy online and when playing alone in MUT. I am not sure if the cause is the dashboard or the PSN store. I fixed it by closing the app (Madden) and restarting it then it works just fine. Try to not access the store from the dashboard or the internet browser.

Smokey

I think this happens sometimes if you access the PS dashboard/buy stuff from the PSN store while playing madden. I had this happen when playing a buddy online and when playing alone in MUT. I am not sure if the cause is the dashboard or the PSN store. I fixed it by closing the app (Madden) and restarting it then it works just fine. Try to not access the store from the dashboard or the internet browser.

I think it was the capture equipment I was using. I hooked directly up to my monitor and the issue went away.

Got Jay Cutler after beating Bears regular season woo. Goodbye Johnny Football. Patriots were the last team for the Bears (8th) and they are a bitch against your MUT.

Sickboy, I should be available later tonight say around 11 EST. Possibly earlier but I don't know for sure when.

I'll be available most of the evening tomorrow night.

Sorry that I'll have a bunch of noob questions, here are the latest:

I'm assuming we have to leave salary cap on? Does skill level here impact playing you guys at all? I figure I should play my first game on rookie and then jump the difficulty up after that. Do you guys leave everything else on default? 7 min quarters, etc.

It just occurred to me that this is probably all rules FMT set for our league and I shouldn't change anything, right? Didn't think about that at first since I didn't expect to be able to change anything

Uhhh you shouldn't be able to change difficulty, time limit, etc

Mrbob

Navi vs Alliance happening soon on daily motion:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1...ns-league-tobiwandota-clairvoyance_videogames

Controller or KB/M for Witcher 2?

Either one is fine. I hear the updated controller scheme is pretty good now.

Yeah I am pretty happy with a lot of the announcements last night at the Sony Pre TGS conference. Seems Japan may actually give a shit about the PS4 after all. Don't want it to be a Western only box.

SickBoy

When is the deadline for the games? Went back a few pages but didn't see the normal advance post.

Seems like I'll be playing tonight, but I second this question. Interested to know when the advance to Wk 2 will be. Not in a rush, would just like to know.

McNei1y

Lol its hilarious that Verlander now has nudes out there too. That fucking face he makes is priceless.

Wait so there's a new HSG?

Somnia

If anyone wants to scrimm hit me up on AIM, I'll be around most of the day except when I go to the gym.

I think I'm gonna grab Metro 2033 HD on PS4 and then Last Light after I beat it.

eznark

Banned
Play my course mcneily! That hole you made is cool. I didn't do much with the holes on mine, just wanted to see what was possible and how easy. Its fucking awesome. Might be the first creator I ever actually use.

McNei1y

Hahaha I just wanted to see how the course creator works... pretty in depth if you ask me. Not sure why I put a clubhouse on the fairway but whatever. I can definitely see myself making a course when I'm drunk. I'm gonna hop on your course right now.

Packers @ Seahawks
Saints @ Falcons
Vikings @ Rams
Panthers @ Buccaneers
Colts @ Broncos
Giants @ Lions
Chargers @ Cardinals

That is what remains. If we have to go till Friday to finish week 1, then I'm looking forward to playing a grand total of 2 seasons with you all this year!

Top Bottom