• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I wanted to mention I am headed out of town this weekend, leaving Friday morning and will be back late Sunday night. Headed to Tampa

That is what remains. If we have to go till Friday to finish week 1, then I'm looking forward to playing a grand total of 2 seasons with you all this year!

i seriously doubt it's going to go to friday but i also wanted to be fair with the holiday weekend. we were originally going to start tomorrow anyways so it would've been friday still!

So I have to set my game to specific settings?

GTA5 is the best GTA by far. I've never gotten close to beating any of the other stories. GTAVs storyline was a blast.

LukeSmith

So I have to set my game to specific settings?

GTA5 is the best GTA by far. I've never gotten close to beating any of the other stories. GTAVs storyline was a blast.

Finishing lunch and we can go drizzler

That is what remains. If we have to go till Friday to finish week 1, then I'm looking forward to playing a grand total of 2 seasons with you all this year!

Oh no, we'll have to turn to our vast bench of dudes waiting to play

brentech

I mean it's not awful but I stopped playing it for a reason. Can't remember what it was though. Meh I'm hopping back into it

I had the same feeling. I just wanted to complete it and sell it back quickly so I grinded through it. There was a certain point that it seemed to have a lot of promise, and then nothing else was added or changed.

GTA5 was a hell of a lot better.

LukeSmith

Gg. My DLine is not to be fucked with that's for sure. I liked how Hasselbecks first pass was a dropped pick and then you just run for a couple drives.

I don't really like the way this game plays or our rules or something. Not nearly enough plays or scoring.

This is like the boring version of the NFL that I grew up with

Greg

I'm letting my dad play on my account before I buy The Golf Club for him to see if he'll like it

he's swearing and talking shit to brent and ez's ghosts

McNei1y

Some of your greens are absurdly large.
Most the course is pretty good. Sometimes greens might be a little too unforgiving.

Yeah I've noticed a few things that I need to fix. My greens have alot of slopes and they're a lot of odd tree placements. But it's really cool to build a course.

brentech

I'm letting my dad play on my account before I buy The Golf Club for him to see if he'll like it

he's swearing and talking shit to brent and ez's ghosts
Lol

Yeah I've noticed a few things that I need to fix. My greens have alot of slopes and they're a lot of odd tree placements. But it's really cool to build a course.
Also pretty sure I saw a whale jump out of a creek

Games Remaining

Thekranz Packers @ TigerRag Seahawks
FisheyeLens Saints @ Storybook77 Falcons
DCXgaf Vikings @ LJ11 Rams
Jabee Panthers @ dmczaf Buccaneers
Wellster Giants @ TJTrasher Lions
N1ghtz Chargers @ SquallASF Cardinals

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Jabee Panthers @ dmczaf Buccaneers
eye-of-sauron_0.jpg

eznark

Banned
This is the best golf game I've ever played. Hoodoo Hills at Yeti Gorge is unbelievable. Apparently this Dr. Yeti guy made four awesome courses and is working on a fifth. Just search Yeti and they show up.

Also a cool note, while competitve stuff is not cross platform, content is. So if you create a course on the PC it can be found on the PS4/XB1. Think I am going to do all of my course creation on PC from now on.

Honestly I hope these guys lay out some robust DLC plans moving forward because I desperately want this game to get tons of dev support. It's still kind of a mess.

Top Bottom