• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

I still laugh every now and then about not introducing myself in Columbus. Spent 16 hours together, never say my name. It's like every relationship I ever had before I met my wife.

rofl. my wife finds it hilarious as well

9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

Games Remaining

Thekranz Packers @ TigerRag Seahawks
DCXgaf Vikings @ LJ11 Rams
N1ghtz Chargers @ SquallASF Cardinals

Week One Injury Report

Bears
QB J. Cutler, 6 weeks with a dislocated ankle.
Jaguars
CB W. Blackmon, 2 weeks with a broken thumb.
Ravens
OLB E. Dumervil, 6 weeks with a dislocated ankle.
Redskins
TE J. Reed, 5 weeks with a broken jaw.
Saints
QB Drew Brees, 7 weeks with a broken toe.
Texans
WR U. Nwachukwu, 4 weeks with a dislocated knee.

Nightz and I are tomorrow, already posted that last night and asked you guys to scrimmage with me tonight so I can get extra practice in.

Holy crap, Drew Brees out for 7 weeks from the first game...how do you survive that in this league? Time to trade for Tannehil!

eznark

Banned
lol, last time I checked my yahoo profile name if you clicked on my team was just Eric K.

I had to change it from bp_big_balls.

brentech

Hmm, I'm getting that Madden stutter Smokey showed the other day. Not sure what's causing this. Nothing has changed for my ps4.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hmm, I'm getting that Madden stutter Smokey showed the other day. Not sure what's causing this. Nothing has changed for my ps4.

Just seems to be a glitch. It happens every once in a long while to me during offline games.

eznark

Banned
Happened to me doing solo challenged in MUT. Only has happened once. I figured it was because my ps4 has been on for 5 days.

brentech

I had only booted up and gone straight into game. 2 offline MUT games in a row it did it.
Just started an offline play now, still happenening.

Edit
Turned off console, then restarted and it's working without the hiccups

DCX

DCX
DCX, stood you up most of the day yesterday, my ass was running around.

I'm home the entire week, will just be bumming around for the most part. Will finally install AIM on the PC I built last year, lol. We'll get this thing done. I'll be out a bit in the morning but should be home by late afternoon.

Will be around to scrimmage with you guys, I need practice.
I'm around if you can play. I'll be aground all night.

DCX

LJ11

I tried to set up AIM, but it wants a new password due to the hacks, unfortunately I never associated any email with the account so I have to call up and get it reset...

I'm just going to use Steam, my steam is LJ_NYC

I'm around if you can play. I'll be aground all night.

DCX

7-7:15pm good?

DCX

DCX
I tried to set up AIM, but it wants a new password due to the hacks, unfortunately I never associated any email with the account so I have to call up and get it reset...

I'm just going to use Steam, my steam is LJ_NYC

7-7:15pm good?

i couldn't find you on there, i'm dcxgaf on steam. i can play in like 15 minutes.

DCX

Top Bottom