• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

The nightmare is over. I finished the last of the MUT Training Camps. Shit was a drag. I knocked 3-4 of them out at work via Remote Play, and finished the last two when I got home. I used my phone hotspot to test out RP and it handled the same as when I tried it at the house. Pretty impressive.

brentech

Hit 23, turned off my shader (though I wish I could find some of the others)

l9nMPe0.jpg

brentech

Yo, we got the same gun. Really liking it too.
Yea, just found it earlier today. Lvl 20 auto. I only have the first lvl up on it as well.

Also, earlier on, I was debating switching class altogether, but Titan has really grown on me. Since Titan was the the class I DIDN'T test in alpha or beta, it was really just a shot in the dark for a while.
Whenever I random strike teammates, they're basically all hunter anyways.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Brent, I did the heroic weekly with Crow and Lonestar last night. It only took us an hour and a half! Progress!

Also, we only got coins for all that work. Fuck you, Luke.

About the coins, I wonder if the coin rewards on a weekly mission, is a once per week reward. Did Crow already do that strike while you and I had not? Would be my guess for why he didn't get any at the end of it.

PS: I need to start getting higher gear, to be able to do the Raid. I always like to do those sort of things before anyone "figures" it out. Though, being Destiny, "figure it out" means shoot and then shoot some more.

Greg

sunk a 33-foot putt - felt damn good

and brent or ez, do either of you have problems with the leaderboard? it's like none of my scores are saving, and the courses it says friends have played don't have scores up either

TheCrow

About the coins, I wonder if the coin rewards on a weekly mission, is a once per week reward. Did Crow already do that strike while you and I had not? Would be my guess for why he didn't get any at the end of it.

PS: I need to start getting higher gear, to be able to do the Raid. I always like to do those sort of things before anyone "figures" it out. Though, being Destiny, "figure it out" means shoot and then shoot some more.

Yeah, i did it the day before with brent. Didn't know i'd get nothing though.
SLx19c3.gif

brentech

and brent or ez, do either of you have problems with the leaderboard? it's like none of my scores are saving, and the courses it says friends have played don't have scores up either

usually takes a few seconds to load. if you jump in the game before the scores show up, they wont appear mid game. I was just playing a course, and then the game crashed on me. Hoping they put a stability patch out before too long, because it's happened about 5 times now.

Somnia

Well I decided to break down and upgrade my phone finally. Have been using the Nokia Lumia 900 for ages. Went with the HTC One M8 gunmetal grey, should be here Wednesday.

I kept going back and forth between it and the iphone 6, honestly don't want back in the apple side of things so finally decided to go android.

eznark

Banned

Leaderboards no longer work for me. Has killed my interest in the game.

Ferny

I wish we had tree branches around. I got hit with much, much worse. Those damn giant metal spoons hispanic mothers use were the most common.

eznark

Banned
Playing against your ghost right now on castle creek

I'm hoping it's fixed. Also I'm on wifi so maybe that's impacting it? Though my madden and Destiny games have been totally fine.

Going to get another asus 24" monitor tomorrow. Need three monitors. Flipping the second monitor back and forth from the ps4 to second PC monitor was really annoying. Was gonna do it tonight but I walked into a surprise party for me. This is the worst.

Greg

Going to get another asus 24" monitor tomorrow. Need three monitors. Flipping the second monitor back and forth from the ps4 to second PC monitor was really annoying. Was gonna do it tonight but I walked into a surprise party for me. This is the worst.
this is me right now

happy whatever day it is for you!

Top Bottom