• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
You play DOTA...

thumb_2682_user_avatar_normal.jpeg

Advanced.

Week 8:

Chargers @ Broncos
Lions @ Falcons
Vikings @ Buccaneers
Bills @ Jets
Bears @ Patriots
Seahawks @ Panthers
Dolphins @ Jaguars
Ravens @ Bengals
Texans @ Titans
Rams @ Chiefs
Eagles @ Cardinals
Colts @ Steelers
Raiders @ Browns
Packers @ Saints
Redskins @ Cowboys

Next advance: 9/24 @ 10:30 CT

Greg

When can you play, I can play tomorrow night but I was going to have an MLB-a-thon so let me know your availability and I'll plan around that
I'm not doing shit tomorrow evening/night - after 5:30PM EST and before 2 AM EST I can fit it whenever works for you

Brentech, let me know when you can play. I'm free in the evenings and all day tuesday.

I'm contemplating getting FIFA for the first time but I don't know shit about soccer, anyone care to take a young lad under their wing and groom him? lol or at least know of any good reads online for soccer noobs?

Finished the nightfall strike and got an exotic auto rifle! Already had an exotic machine gun and I'll get a shotgun once I finish my bounty. Some of us need to get together and try the raid soon. I think I'm ready now that I got some better gear.

SickBoy

SAINTS can you play tonight after 9 est?

Hey. I might be able to play after 11, but Tuesday is probably better for me. Are you around tomorrow?

Starting this week I'm playing basketball Monday/Wednesday evenings. I'll still be able to play during certain windows on those days (depending on bball schedule) but it does kinda screw with my availability.

Smokey

Hey. I might be able to play after 11, but Tuesday is probably better for me. Are you around tomorrow?

Starting this week I'm playing basketball Monday/Wednesday evenings. I'll still be able to play during certain windows on those days (depending on bball schedule) but it does kinda screw with my availability.

Are you 6'4 and brick launch 3's all day like our boy FMT

TheCrow

Brentech, let me know when you can play. I'm free in the evenings and all day tuesday.

I'm contemplating getting FIFA for the first time but I don't know shit about soccer, anyone care to take a young lad under their wing and groom him? lol or at least know of any good reads online for soccer noobs?
Just pick it up. Most of us just mess around and hope we kick the ball in the right direction. With no NHL I think we'll stick with it more. Gotta get our non dota fun. And it's not limited to 3.

Just pick it up. Most of us just mess around and hope we kick the ball in the right direction. With no NHL I think we'll stick with it more. Gotta get our non dota fun. And it's not limited to 3.
I would like to attempt to be slightly worse than mediocre, instead of totally terrible though

eznark

Banned

Yup not a problem. Anytime after 9 tomorrow should work.

eznark

Banned
Let's play some Destiny tonight Brent! I have no idea what I can do at level 20 that will be beneficial for you though. I've pretty much just been doing crucible.

I did play a few missions on Venus. That Jared Leto emo alien dude sure is something.

Let's play some Destiny tonight Brent! I have no idea what I can do at level 20 that will be beneficial for you though. I've pretty much just been doing crucible.

I did play a few missions on Venus. That Jared Leto emo alien dude sure is something.

You can do Strike Playlists. Though I don't know if that helps Brent anymore. I still do them though.

brentech

Last night I played a handful of crucible control, and then did a strike playlist.
Even getting legendary I won't use for the ascendant shards is worth it. That's what happened last night.

Can't land a legendary weapon for the life of me

Somnia

I shot FMT a PM regarding this, but I'm officially going to hang the hat up on Madden. I am not leaving right away and will keep playing this season till a good replacement is found for me as I don't want to put the league in that position. I already messaged McNeily about this weeks game just waiting to hear back.

I was hoping this season would bring me back to the game, but I just don't have fun playing Madden anymore and with everything going on IRL with my Grandma's health and some other personal stuff I just don't want to keep playing something I don't have fun with.

Thanks for giving me another shot this season, but I am officially done with Madden going forward.

Back to Destiny! and losing at Fantasy ugh

I shot FMT a PM regarding this, but I'm officially going to hang the hat up on Madden. I am not leaving right away and will keep playing this season till a good replacement is found for me as I don't want to put the league in that position. I already messaged McNeily about this weeks game just waiting to hear back.

I was hoping this season would bring me back to the game, but I just don't have fun playing Madden anymore and with everything going on IRL with my Grandma's health and some other personal stuff I just don't want to keep playing something I don't have fun with.

Thanks for giving me another shot this season, but I am officially done with Madden going forward.

Back to Destiny! and losing at Fantasy ugh

Sorry to see you go brotha

Time to see which of the backups is still interested!

Either gotta play tonight or I'll have to be put on auto pilot.
As mentioned above, heading out of town for a few days. Back Sunday

Oh ok cool, I'll be available after 3pm est and on so let me know when is good for you. If you send me a message over psn I'll get it on my phone so just let me know.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Looks like level 25 is good enough to do the raid in destiny. Im in whenever you guys wanna try it!

eznark

Banned
Pigeon is a tryhard

So what is the best way to level up once you hit 20? I'm confused. And by confused I mean I am too lazy to actually try and figure it out for myself.

Top Bottom