• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-...81-yard-run?campaign=Facebook_video_Bell81Run

I couldn't get a run like this in this years Madden if I was playing someone in their first game of Madden ever. I haven't used any real speed back in the game, but Le'Veon runs like he's stuck in molasses, and on top of that, he steers like a boat. The games momentum system sucks dick.
That looks identical to all (3) of my good Lacy runs. Bust through the middle, inevitably caught at the 15.

BigAT

Is the loot dropped from raids in Destiny appropriate for the amount of time/effort put in or is it just about the accomplishment itself?

Ramirez

Is the loot dropped from raids in Destiny appropriate for the amount of time/effort put in or is it just about the accomplishment itself?

I would say appropriate, but there is a chance of just getting shards and a ship, like one of our guys did. Trasher got two exotic ARs though, so it's still RNG, but you're going to get something useful at least.

eznark

Banned
Is Bungie going to patch out that cave? I feel like a sucker for not abusing that but also I think I would probably delete the game off my hard drive after doing it once.

Ferny

Is Bungie going to patch out that cave? I feel like a sucker for not abusing that but also I think I would probably delete the game off my hard drive after doing it once.
Why? People find farming spots in any game they can, especially MMOs.

Smokey

Level 20 plus the game becomes an interactive Excel, endless grind to level items in a world that seems to be more or less just a statistics database. The hub is lifeless, neutral and above all anything but social. Having the item perks carry on into PVP forces players to engage in this grind (otherwise I would have just played PVP after lvl 20 and forgotten about items altogether). Not much fun in playing against exotic weapons in Crucible. But what about the living world? It´s static. Shopkeepers don´t even have spoken dialogue. There is literally nothing that´s not just a pile of statistics.

Well that sure sounds fun

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wait what? I thought PvP was item neutral?

The Perks carry over. None of them are really that big a deal (that ive seen thus far, anyway). If you shoot a guy better than he shoots you, you'll probably win that battle.

eznark

Banned
Oh ha, I guess I have been on fire every now and then or whatever. Wow those perks are basically useless. I guess the legendary or whatever ones are a way bigger deal?

The exotic shotgun perk is pretty sweet. The gun has crappy dmg but great range and super fast shot speed. Perk gives you full auto trigger. So much fun trying to control the recoil as I empty a magazine on some1 who'd normally be too far to two shot, but with this thing I can unload 4 faster than other shotguns fire 2.

Somnia

Good god this Sunset Overdrive "no pc plans" thread is giving me a headache. Why do I continue to read the gaming side?

Gg nightz. Hanged with you for awhile and then the picks started happening. 12 mph winds are fun. I started to realize I was avoiding your user for most of the game and then I went after it, big mistake.

Any1 with a real good running back interested in my receivers or maybe Peyton?

Nightz

Gg nightz. Hanged with you for awhile and then the picks started happening. 12 mph winds are fun. I started to realize I was avoiding your user for most of the game and then I went after it, big mistake.

Any1 with a real good running back interested in my receivers or maybe Peyton?
GG man. I thought I was going to throw the game with the way the first half ended. Had no idea what was up with Shareece Wright that game. He caught everything thrown his way.

We were over 20? Maybe We just sucked..
Yeah Sizzle was 24 I think and you were a couple levels below him. I was (and still am) only 20. I have the worst luck on the planet getting loot with light points. I think I'm going to try that loot cave shit because I'm not getting things naturally while my buddy playing with me the entire time, goes up 2 levels in one play session from his loot...

I think we're actually going to get out early, in about 15 minutes or so if these morons would finish this ridiculously easy lab (I'm working from home this week doing online, virtualized training).

Sokantish

GG Smokey, that was a tense game. I was pretty upset by those back to back kickoff fumbles. I got lucky and read that screen though, I needed that int. Sorry about Fitz :(

Smokey

2 close L's in a row AND Fitzmagic is out for rest of the season

goodnight sweet prince

ryan-fitzpatrick-bad-debut.jpg

RIP in peace

Top Bottom