• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Somnia

I have a Wii U now

Everybody come at me

All I have his Mario/Luigi U and Super Mario 3d World. What other cool ass shit should I get?

Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, you can probably get ZombiU for like under $20 and its worth it at that price but not more.

Download wise get Earthbound, duh

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Whatever happened to the sonic galaxy looking game? Was it terrible. I have heard nothing about it

It was kinda dicked down by awful controls. I enjoyed the concept even if they just ripped off mario galaxy.

Funny enough, i played the demo of the 3DS version and it played WAY better

brentech

It's crazy how quiet the XB1 is. The power brick regularly makes more noise than the console itself.

That's crazy.

Whatever happened to the sonic galaxy looking game? Was it terrible. I have heard nothing about it

Unrelated to your post but just wanted to say I don't think I'll be picking up NBA 2k. Since Madden did pan out for me, I don't want to commit time somewhere else along with all the time I put into Dota and other games, lol.

TheCrow

Unrelated to your post but just wanted to say I don't think I'll be picking up NBA 2k. Since Madden did pan out for me, I don't want to commit time somewhere else along with all the time I put into Dota and other games, lol.

You have to show off your new dinosaur tonight.

Smokey

At a best buy that has to have a higher end magnolia section than the others. They have this $40,000 85" Samsung 4k tv. And the 55" Samsung OLED TV.

dat OLED my gawd

Somnia

Madden got, traded in that POS Ghosts and only paid $20 for madden.

Will log in tonight after the gym around 11pm cst, if anyone wants to play. I need to practice at losing as a new team.

Sanjuro

Except for the disk grinding noise

Grind your way to digital gaming gold!

Haven't had any problems with that. Even with the disc spinning in mine, it's very quiet. It fully installs the games as well. No spinning after that point.

PS4 isn't to shabby either. It sounds like a PS3 slim when the disc isn't in use and a OG Xbox 360 when it is being used.

Sanjuro

Soccer is a fantastic sport, so yes.

ibsRmOWOGl4yby.gif

the people in bold are signed in:

AFC East:
Bills - ?
Jets - Ferny
Dolphins - Pheeniks
Patriots - Sanjuro

AFC North:
Bengals - Splat
Ravens - Ocelott
Browns - brentech
Steelers - Ramirez

AFC South:
Colts - Luke
Texans - Smokey
Jags - ?
Titans - ?

AFC West:
Chargers - Nightz
Raiders - soka
Broncos - Rinse
Chiefs - ?

NFC East:
Cowboys - fierce
Eagles - CB
Redskins - Mcneily
Giants - Wellington

NFC North:
Packers - Ez
Lions - Pistol

Vikings - ?
Bears - MrBob

NFC South:
Saints - Somnia
Panthers - GCQ
Bucs - Dmczaf

Falcons - DCX

NFC West:
49ers - FMT
Cards - ?
Rams - Crow
Seahawks - Az

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive never played a single first game in any year of madden and been more put off than just now. Were some of you that desperate for a league?

1 hour of dota time every 3 days down the drain.

Ive never played a single first game in any year of madden and been more put off than just now. Were some of you that desperate for a league?

1 hour of dota time every 3 days down the drain.

multiple league members can't be wrong brah. you're just butt hurt virtual foles isn't as good as real foles!

Top Bottom