• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Somnia

I'm signed in, Jesus there's a lot of options as owner :)

Next season salary cap is gonna hurt, fucking Jerry Jones.

Mrbob

Yeah Rogue Legacy is awesome.

Hammerwatch on a flash deal. Lets get a 4 pack going.

Edit: Risk of Rain is awesome too.

LukeSmith

I will sign in this weekend, I'm back in Michigan visiting family for Turkey Day.

Will be hard to shepherd my Colts while I'm poopsocking the Reaper of Souls beta doe

DMczaf

We tested six multiplatform games on both consoles and every time, the PS4 was under a minute while the Xbox One install was several minutes long and required downloading an update before beginning the installation. When you include downloading those updates for each Xbox One game that happen in the background on PS4, the install times can get as high as fifteen minutes before you can even launch the game.
Assassin's Creed IV:
Xbox One (offline, no update): 5 minutes 50 seconds
Xbox One (with update, fastest connection): 7 minutes 2 seconds
Xbox One (with update, 10Mbps connection): 10 minutes 32 seconds
PS4: 42 seconds

The rest of these were tested on our office Wi-Fi which is around 9-11Mbps. It may have been faster on a wired connection, but you can compare your own connection speed here. These are our results:

Need For Speed Rivals:
XBO: 09:25 (including update)
PS4: 00:32

Just Dance 2014:
XBO: 08:48 (including update)
PS4: 00:45

NBA Live 14:
XBO: 16:26 (including update)
PS4: 00:35

FIFA 14:
XBO: 16:06 (including update)
PS4: 00:34

Madden 25:
XBO: 9:38 (including update)
PS4: 00:38

The fuck is this shit?! Yeah, y'all can continue to beta test that shit!

BigAT

Well, it took me two years, but I finally beat Zelda Skyward Sword. Holy hell, that game is really disappointing.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Well, it took me two years, but I finally beat Zelda Skyward Sword. Holy hell, that game is really disappointing.

I really like the main theme song. And i atleast enjoyed the effort they put in to make an actual start point for the series.

but yeah

brentech

any of you guys use Razer Surround? Had it a while back, but got rid of it when I got my Gamecom 780 headphones because if I was in a game and plugged in or unplugged the usb headphones, i'd lose all sound. (as opposed to it properly switching sound between headphones and speakers)

Was curious if anyone had that problem or had it fixed. It definitely made sound in almost every game better.

DMczaf

Prepare for Madden 26, 27, 28, and maybe 29

FAQveqf.png

Smokey

Prepare for Madden 26, 27, 28, and maybe 29

FAQveqf.png

yeah..ill just order on amazon. i'm not going anywhere near those stores on black friday. at walmart you might fuck around and get stabbed for being in the way of a mom who wants a $2 race car

Miguel

Jeffrey Garcia is now the proud owner of the Arizona Cardinals! Soon they'll be the Castro Cardinals, as a 3rd Bay Area team will emerge!

Top Bottom