• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Sokantish

GG FMT, I can't believe you got over there in time to intercept the wide open TE earlier in the game! 49ers are OP or Pryor's throw power is awful, I dunno.

Miguel did you watch some of the stream? Was it laggy or anything? Outside of FMT suddenly making the game itself lag, I mean

GG FMT, I can't believe you got over there in time to intercept the wide open TE earlier in the game! 49ers are OP or Pryor's throw power is awful, I dunno.

Miguel did you watch some of the stream? Was it laggy or anything? Outside of FMT suddenly making the game itself lag, I mean

that's what happens when you have a noodle arm! but yeah that was quite a fortunate int that eric reid had.... but he is legit!

it was also karma for that missed 77 yard pryor TD. called it perfectly and there are 2 guys to meet him in the backfield but they whiff!

f0b38aac021833975ebd44058899e34b58c3abde.jpg__620x350_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

Fuck this level

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bought AC4 and Lego Marvel from the amazon digital sale for PSN.

If AC4 is bad, im billing you AZ.

Ferny

Use the PS3 version then upgrade for 10 bucks on the actual PSN. Comes out to 45 total. 40 if you still have the $5 PSN credit from buying the ps4 on amazon.

Just you so far!

So you need a PS3 to activate the code?

so i had the $5 amazon psn store code from preordering ps4 then i bought marvel and they sent me ANOTHER $5 code for buying that. god bless you amazon!

Ferny

Man, I'm kicking myself so hard. I had a chance to buy like 100 bitcoins for $50 last December from a friend. He sold them to a co-worker and his investment must be close to $100k right now. He hasn't sold any of them yet.

rinse82

Got my Wii U and have no idea what to do (besides play SM3DW)

What do I do for a second controller? Just buy a regular Wiimote?

Ferny

Third PS4 better be the charm. Love Amazon CS. They gave me a voucher for a free game up to $60 on their PSN store for all the trouble.

Top Bottom