• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

LukeSmith

Third PS4 better be the charm. Love Amazon CS. They gave me a voucher for a free game up to $60 on their PSN store for all the trouble.

Eesh you're on your third already? Dongs

I just ordered Wind Waker HD (best 3D Zelda ever) and that new Mario game.

brentech

Use the PS3 version then upgrade for 10 bucks on the actual PSN. Comes out to 45 total. 40 if you still have the $5 PSN credit from buying the ps4 on amazon.
Just did this myself. Still had $5, and it gave me another $5 voucher through amazon PSN store!

Mrbob

I'm going to try, but I don't expect to get in. There are over 2000 watchers already. Deal will be dead ASAP.

DMczaf

I bought a PS+ card on Groupon with my $2 off coupon. Still thinking about grabbing another from either Amazon or PSN.

Right now I'm paid up til like 2016, so now itll be 2018! I want to make it through PS4 without thinking about reupping! Plus, I bet Sony increases it to $60 at some point.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
About a hour into AC4. Still feel lukewarm on it but i heard is a slow burn in the beginning so ill keep trucking forward.

I do enjoy how fucking Meta the story seems to have gotten in this one. Its like they realized their shit was way too serious and said "Fuck it!", while still keeping things interesting.

About a hour into AC4. Still feel lukewarm on it but i heard is a slow burn in the beginning so ill keep trucking forward.

I do enjoy how fucking Meta the story seems to have gotten in this one. Its like they realized their shit was way too serious and said "Fuck it!", while still keeping things interesting.

Yeah it doesn't get really good until you get your ship. But Havana is still a pretty fun town with a bunch of shit to do.

Smokey

Thanksgiving is over. And I have reached a conclusion in one area in the PS4 / Xbox One war...

The Dual Shock 4 is amazing and superior to the Xbox One controller. I don't even think about the (still not right) analog placement.

;_;

Mrbob

Is it the sticks? This seems to be the biggest complaint I read. Sticks are way too loose on XB1 controller.

I really hope Sony gives us PC drivers for the DS4.

Smokey

Is it the sticks? This seems to be the biggest complaint I read. Sticks are way too loose on XB1 controller.

I haven't tried a FPS yet so I dunno about the stick sensitivity. My head is hurting from coming to this conclusion. Now Sony will never change the fucking stick placement. It's a fine controller but going back and forth between the two, the DS4 just feels better to me.

I like them both. Still give the edge to the XB1 controller though.

You're not as good at games as I (not many in this thread are) so my opinion overrides yours

Ferny

The sticks feel a little too loose on the Xbox One for my taste and this is after using a friend's system for about 4 hours on Thursday. I'm sure over a longer period of time it's something that someone can easily get used to, but it just doesn't make the best first impression. Even for shooters, I still prefer the DS4. I do agree with Smokey that I like the way Xbox has their stick placement though.

rinse82

God Bless America - was able to get in on the PS Plus deal by ordering from amazon.com and using a Delaware address.

Mrbob

I want to know who is joining in before I join in. I might snipe a different team like, lets say, Golden State.

Rorschach

It's a good little Diablo like game. It actually has a decent story. Not a very long game but better than expected.
Seemed alright from the vids. I'm gonna snatch it if steam ever works again...

[edit] How the eff is this game 21 gigs? smh

Mrbob

Yeah, that game was dumb.

Not sure why so many people are trying to redeem their ps plus codes right now. Europe PS4 launch plus Black Friday US equals PSN being fucked.

Smokey

I had a 110k point match earlier in BF4 on the superior and functional PC version. Come at me bros. It was great.

Rorschach

w00t! Finally got a ds via TRU/eBay! Now all I need is FE and Zelda. Vita collection has gone up significantly too... now I have too many games to play! :p

w00t! Finally got a ds via TRU/eBay! Now all I need is FE and Zelda. Vita collection has gone up significantly too... now I have too many games to play! :p

games you should get for 3ds:

kid icarus (unless you have alex smith hands)
zelda
fire emblem
mario 3d
both paper mario games (unless you don't like paper mario!)
smt IV
animal crossing
RE revelations
zero escape (or maybe you already got it free on vita)
brain age (if you can get it cheap.... entertaining but idk if its worth $30)
donkey kong country
mario kart

might be missing some!

Nightz

Got Super Mario 3D World from Gamefly today. My wife and I played through the first two worlds. The game is pretty awesome.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive got so much shit i need to play at the moment. Anytime i sit down to try and get through it, i get a dota invite 5 minutes later. Never fails!

Smokey

don't waste your time with animal crossing

I can't believe you guys ever considered that any shade of fun

Didn't you play it for awhile too. You were trading stuff with people in the NBA thread!

Are any of you getting Gran Turismo 6 on Friday? PS3 finale for me

Top Bottom