• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Smokey

I said some nice things about the Killzone campaign in the past.

I was wrong. This is dogshit and guerrilla is a dog shit company. I wonder who secretly develops the awesome multi-player?

I played it for 1 hour since launch. The beginning of the second level I think. Haven't touched it since.

Smokey lets do this! When do you want to get your Keenum on?

I'll be around today!

Lost to the goddamn Cardinals. I'm not saying that we need to drop to All-Pro, but something needs to be done about CPU kicking. They're always kicking 55+ yard field goals and they never miss.

eznark

Banned
i'll drop the CPU kicking power and some of their other stats.

i also notice they NEVER drop picks.

That's what killed me. And I was wholly unable to pick the ball off despite four to six clear easy shots. Every human opponent I've played my D has made the pick. Against Baltimore? Nope.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh god i dont think im gonna be able to not go jump on that XL deal at target today.

Fuck

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Best console on the market.

Yeah im gonna check target tonight and see what they have. My best friends daughter had her 3DS stolen like 2 weeks ago so ill give it to him to give to her for chirstmas.

It gives me a real valid reason to buy a bigger version of something i already own!

Sanjuro

Hmm, another division opponent turned CPU. This games getting trash canned today, sorry boys.

I'm officially out of both leagues as well gentlemen. Traded a bunch of my next gen titles in for $40 a pop at Best Buy. They are starting another 100% trade promotion tomorrow as well, but I doubt they will go higher over that.

On the PLUS side, I used that credit and price-matched a new mechanical keyboard over there for $100. God, I missed having one!

Sanjuro

Madden league hasn't even had any delays in getting games played and not having to play Sanjuro is a bonus looking at the stats of his game against splat.

That game was absurd.

I don't feel comfortable on the PS4 version. Even though I'm not elite on the 360 version, I felt it was more consistent at least.

brentech

When Can we play?

Dota bros let me down last night! One game? What the fuck!

Also one Dota bro failed to get dragon commander!

Dota brotherhood is a sham!
I'm at another AHL Monsters game tonight. Can play tomorrow if you're available. Or later tonight, but no idea when I'm back.

Sanjuro

My in-laws have half season tickets. So we go a decent bit.

Old job used to have season tickets to the Providence Bruins. Was able to just go to will call and go, even after I was working there. Downtown RI and hockey are always a great combination.

eznark

Banned
Calling those the retro Jordans makes me feel so old. I think I bought the white and black ones like that when I was in high school.

Nowadays I can't find decent everyday shoes for less than $300 :( jobless sneaker weirdos have it easy.

brentech

Calling those the retro Jordans makes me feel so old. I think I bought the white and black ones like that when I was in high school.

Nowadays I can't find decent everyday shoes for less than $300 :( jobless sneaker weirdos have it easy.
Whoa. I don't know if I've ever dropped over 100 on shoes. As you saw at MLG, I have my Packers colored Puma sneakers. A few pairs of Reebok classics.
I've never been into high tops though. I think as a kid I had a pair of Sprewells or some shit.
Now it's just sneakers or a casual boot.

Top Bottom