• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Ferny

Calling those the retro Jordans makes me feel so old. I think I bought the white and black ones like that when I was in high school.

Nowadays I can't find decent everyday shoes for less than $300 :( jobless sneaker weirdos have it easy.
I have a cousin who makes a TON of money by pretty much doing this. Trading shoes for other shoes and selling them at weekly meetup type things. Makes crazy money at these things.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I definitely fell into a dark hole of buying expensive shoes when i got my first job while in highschool. It didnt last very long but man, thats a real quick way to blow some big money.

brentech

I have a cousin who makes a TON of money by pretty much doing this. Trading shoes for other shoes and selling them at weekly meetup type things. Makes crazy money at these things.
Yea. My PT guy from when I broken ankle was saying how his nephew did that. Bought and sold shoes, said he made some nice money.

fuck! Missed a buy it now for $325

Where are these poor ghetto minorities getting all this disposable income?!?!

whitebread GAF can't be wrong about who buys these, can they? lolol

eznark

Banned
Whoa. I don't know if I've ever dropped over 100 on shoes. As you saw at MLG, I have my Packers colored Puma sneakers. A few pairs of Reebok classics.
I've never been into high tops though. I think as a kid I had a pair of Sprewells or some shit.
Now it's just sneakers or a casual boot.

Im talking bidniz shoes.

Rors killed dota with his lies

eznark

Banned
Fuck. No safety danger. I think the main smoke smell is the security system. Although it appears an hdmi port on my Kuro is no longer functioning. At least I hope that's all it is....

eznark

Banned
Haha Holy shit. Light switch in the garage melted a but and is black. The phone box in the basement was blown open and the modem is smoking. Thank God nothing started on fire. Kids didn't even wake up!

Brand new computer and TV here I come.

BigAT

My house got struck by lightning once. Thankfully I wasn't home when it happened and it didn't start a fire or anything. Some electric stuff did get fried though.

Best of luck dealing with everything.

BigAT

But you can't run from heaven

th_asian-guy-thumbs-uzaacn.gif

Nightz

Ugh, just played the CPU Jags and barely beat them. I exit out of the game and the EA servers are unavailable. Game didn't register. :(

brentech

Lol. Sounds like some shit our cats would do. I just don't let them in my office.

The old entertainment stand in our living room, they were able to get to the wires and chewed through speaker wires a few times. Bunch of power cables they got close to zapping themselves with.

Now it's all hidden inside the new one.

Ugh, just played the CPU Jags and barely beat them. I exit out of the game and the EA servers are unavailable. Game didn't register. :(
Should have streamed it. We have no video evidence.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
CB want to play our game later on tonight? I should be free after about 10pm tonight then I'll be free tomorrow in the morning and early afternoon hours.

eznark

Banned
Oh man, there is significant damage to the exterior of the house as well. Flashing and fascia jacked all around the house. Pretty sure there is a hole in the roof (small, but it looks like there is an exit hole, can't tell from the ground and it's over the garage so it's not a pressing need this second to climb up a ladder). It looks like it either entered or exited directly outside my office window, so I was about 18 inches from it. Rad! No wonder it was so fucking loud. Adjuster is coming out tomorrow. I started the tally and already over $10k in electronics totally shot and I haven't really started testing anything, that's just the easily apparent shit.

On the plus side, it gave me time to finish Link Between Worlds. SO GOOD! On to Tearaway. Also, while the HDMI port on the WiiU appears borked, the gamepad still works so I can play Mario. What a great system!

brentech

If eznark doesn't have a his PS4 alive before advance we'll just let it sim. This scenario isn't on him.

Edit:
Oh, and with that most recent post. God Damn. That sucks.

CB3

Did you have lightning insurance or something?

These are things and situations that dont exist out here.

eznark

Banned
Did you have lightning insurance or something?

These are things and situations that dont exist out here.

Yeah, it shouldn't be a problem. The damage to the house is cosmetic and honestly unless you stare at it from two feet away you won't notice anything so they might give me some shit about fixing all of the trim but other than that it shouldn't be an issue. I doubt I have receipts for anything so lord knows how much they'll actually give me for any of this shit. The KURO is irreplaceable and I have probably about $2k in my PC. Will I get that? Who fucking knows. We'll see tomorrow.

brentech

Yeah, it shouldn't be a problem. The damage to the house is cosmetic and honestly unless you stare at it from two feet away you won't notice anything so they might give me some shit about fixing all of the trim but other than that it shouldn't be an issue. I doubt I have receipts for anything so lord knows how much they'll actually give me for any of this shit. The KURO is irreplaceable and I have probably about $2k in my PC. Will I get that? Who fucking knows. We'll see tomorrow.
When my oldest brother was in college he left a candle burning at night in his apartment. Place went up in flames. Lost everything.

He was able to just give a list of the models of everything he had and they cut him a check for it. Some stuff he was unsure of he just picked the newest model.

Mrbob

Yeah that sucks, the KURO is literally not replaceable. You could go attempt to get a Panasonic ZT line Plasma before they are gone. They use KURO technology.

go to the badges screen fr dota in steam and click the "How do i earn drops?" link. i think it only keeps track since the cards came out, though.

$214 for me (I could almost have a Wii U!)

That is lower than I honestly would have guessed... not sure if that is good or bad

CB3

mine was higher than i expected. though for the amount of time ive put into the game, its basically nothing

Top Bottom