• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
CB I'm around for the next few hours. This is my first time playing a connected franchise game, or hell an online madden game in over 5 years so should be fun.

I thought DOTA was free?

I'm around +$6 I'd bet.

eznark

Banned
Can you only check in game? I'd assume I am around $200 or so.

WiiU is the new GameBoy. Indestructible! Hit by lightning? Who gives a fuuuuuuuuuuck. Set it up in my office and it works just fine. Thank God since I assume you lose all your digital shit if it breaks because Nintendo is so retarded.

brentech

Holy shit, I'm way higher than I thought. But that also doesn't relate the money I've made selling items either, so I'm probably actually about at half of what that amount shows, of $86.

There was a window where I purchased keys, which I doubt I'll really do again, knowing that sets go on sale like they did for holidays.

eznark

Banned
Holy shit, I'm way higher than I thought. But that also doesn't relate the money I've made selling items either, so I'm probably actually about at half of what that amount shows, of $86.

There was a window where I purchased keys, which I doubt I'll really do again, knowing that sets go on sale like they did for holidays.

But opening chests is fun!

Also, I am pretty sure we can actually play our game, I'll just have to remote play it via the Vita.

Wait...fuck I have no internet. Damn it.

Ferny

FUCKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUU

loCFUGi.png

Hehe

Splat

Are you kidding me? Crush a 50 yd fg kick meter, somehow short. Lose on last play hail Mary from mid field. Gg Pete, no idea how I lost that.

Sanjuro

I have been watching videos and live streams of it quite a bit. When I'm actually in the games and tutorials, I'm just reduced to a infant's brain capacity.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I have been watching videos and live streams of it quite a bit. When I'm actually in the games and tutorials, I'm just reduced to a infant's brain capacity.

Welcome to dota.

Play bot matches. After you've done alot of that, play with Bob and Somnias friend that we played with today. It'll be the Dota J.O.B squad.

Ferny

Welcome to dota.

Play bot matches. After you've done alot of that, play with Bob and Somnias friend that we played with today. It'll be the Dota J.O.B squad.

LOL poor Sushi

Any tips on what characters to use? I've just been going random and seeing what sticks.

Yeah that's the worst thing you can do while learning how to play Dota. Some of these guys used to do that while learning and it really isn't the best idea. Look for beginner hero suggestions online. Off the top of my head: Crystal Maiden, Wraith King, Tidehunter, Lich would be great starters. You would learn pretty much every facet of initiating, supporting, and semi-carrying.

Sanjuro

It's like old copies of the game transformed into hipster glasses because nobody appreciated it.

Might be better than Skyward Sword. Never played it.

Wasn't better than Nintendo 64 releases, or any less/more interesting than Twilight Princess.

I didn't enjoy Skyward Sword at all. I didn't know if it was because I got older and maybe lost interest but it was just boooooooring

Wind Waker so far is what I remember...didn't like the first time around, not sure why HD would have made me like it this time around :(

Sanjuro

Starbound looks pretty neat. Also, kind of want to try that Rust game as well.

I didn't enjoy Skyward Sword at all. I didn't know if it was because I got older and maybe lost interest but it was just boooooooring

Wind Waker so far is what I remember...didn't like the first time around, not sure why HD would have made me like it this time around :(

Not comparing it to the Skyward Sword. Already abandoned Nintendo at that point going forward.

The Nintendo 64 Zelda games still remain my favorite up to that point, however dated. I saw Wind Waker and Twilight Princess both as mediocre releases.

BigAT

Skyward Sword was hugely disappointing. It took me over two years to beat it, despite being a huge Zelda fan. The beginning of the game is absurdly slow and in general it is incredibly patronizing and insulting to the intelligence of the player. The backtracking sections at the end of the game do it no favors either.

Top Bottom