• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

I never even got that far, I think I went into some stupid forest with a bunch of giant animals and I really got sick of constantly having to physically move my body to play the game

Somnia

Welcome to dota.

Play bot matches. After you've done alot of that, play with Bob and Somnias friend that we played with today. It'll be the Dota J.O.B squad.

Haha, see we are starting a new squad. Before you know it they'll be talking shit.

BigAT

I never even got that far, I think I went into some stupid forest with a bunch of giant animals and I really got sick of constantly having to physically move my body to play the game

That too. Even with Motion+, motion controls are still fucking terrible.

TheCrow

Spontaneous pizza party at work today!

at2QreC.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Skyward Sword was hugely disappointing. It took me over two years to beat it, despite being a huge Zelda fan. The beginning of the game is absurdly slow and in general it is incredibly patronizing and insulting to the intelligence of the player. The backtracking sections at the end of the game do it no favors either.

I kinda liked the very last battle. And the music was ok. But yeah, that game should have been alot more.

A Link Between Worlds give me hope that they realized the formula they had going wasnt working anymore.

Mrbob

Was there a sale I missed? I'll buy it as soon as it goes on sale or the day after the sale ends. Set up a server!
I got sick of waiting for a 4 pack and a friend wanted to play it so I bought it last night.

McNulty I'll be home around 9 central tonight. Once I hit starbound I'm out for madden.

Sanjuro

I kinda liked the very last battle. And the music was ok. But yeah, that game should have been alot more.

A Link Between Worlds give me hope that they realized the formula they had going wasnt working anymore.

I'm really enjoying A Link Between Worlds so far. Done with three dungeons and a ton of exploring.

I got sick of waiting for a 4 pack and a friend wanted to play it so I bought it last night.

McNulty I'll be home around 9 central tonight. Once I hit starbound I'm out for madden.

Gift me some games, BOOB!

I need some multiplayer goodness.

Sanjuro

I'm slowly working at it. In the end, I'm still going to be trash and everyone is going to hate me! :'(

I think I need to get my bootcamp partition up and running again. I really enjoy just launching games in OSX, but holy fuck does it not give a shit to full screen applications. Hot corners still active, mouse shortcuts still using their default desktop action, and FPS from hell.

I just spent a shit load of money on cooking ware for my new place. Got a crock pot, rice cooker+steamer, and a Keurig K65

Or shall I say half of it was free thanks to Amazon's generosity and all these Target gift cards I got for Christmas

Does anyone have a crock pot recipe they recommend

BigAT

I just spent a shit load of money on cooking ware for my new place. Got a crock pot, rice cooker+steamer, and a Keurig K65

Or shall I say half of it was free thanks to Amazon's generosity and all these Target gift cards I got for Christmas

If you want something super easy:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Awesome-Slow-Cooker-Pot-Roast/Detail.aspx?evt19=1

Or just find virtually any pulled pork recipe. I made some yesterday and it's amazing.

brentech

Just got my 4gb 770 and installed it right away. Now I just gotta list my 660 and I'm all set for a second monitor. Dota streammmmmmmsss

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Fierce. I got all of the breaks in this one, and I was only really able to score on the long plays. That 97 yard run was ridiculous, like Andre Brown had Crisco on his pants or something.

I tried hard as I could to shut down AP, worked in the first half but you started breaking free after.

GG Fierce. I got all of the breaks in this one, and I was only really able to score on the long plays. That 97 yard run was ridiculous, like Andre Brown had Crisco on his pants or something.

I tried hard as I could to shut down AP, worked in the first half but you started breaking free after.

You made Josh Freeman look like classic Josh Freeman and AP look like 2013 Trent Richardson haha it was a good game! When I had to resort to passing to try and catch up then I was done for!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

You really need to check out this thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508164

Crock pots are awesome.

eznark

Banned
So many phonecalls.

DUTCH OVEN >>>>>>>> Crock pot

Most shit I used to make in a crock pot of now use the Dutch oven for. Better heat coverage and more even heat distribution.

Sokantish

You sure you didn't get one Bob? If you have gmail make sure you look in the promotions tab. A friend of mine was complaining about not getting an invite a couple weeks ago and then he finally looked in the promotions tab and saw he got one in October

Week 8

Next vance: Thursday @ 9 pm pst

Games:

Panthers (GCQ) @ Bucs (DM)
49ers @ Jags
Browns (Brent) @ Chiefs (Miguel)
Dolphins (Phee) @ Patriots (CPU) sorry phee :( get matrix or mws to fill in!
Bills @ Saints
Cowboys (CPU) @ Lions (Pistol)
Giants (Wellington) @ Eagles (CB)
Steelers (Ramirez) @ Raiders (Soka)
Jets (CPU) @ Bengals (Splat)
Falcons (DCX) @ Cards (CPU)
Redskins (Mcneily) @ Broncos (Rinse)
Packers (EZ) @ Vikings (Fierce1289)
Seahawks (AZ) @ Rams (Crow)

Sanjuro

I've had three-four CPU opponents already. Couldn't justify keeping the game around for that.

Waiting for Madden 2026, when we're all together again...in hell!

Top Bottom