• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

eznark

Banned
New mandate by the insurance company (according to our electrician it's new anyway) is I have to have each ruined piece of electronics certified as lightning damaged by a certified electrician. You know what certified electricians don't want to do? Fiddle with fucking electronics. Kind of a hassle finding someone to come out here.

Also my TV was like $5,000. A quick walk through Best Buy yesterday and I couldn't even find a TV for that much. Hopefully I can get this shit taken care of today. So far the insurance company has been cool, the adjuster didn't even come out, he just said "oh lightning, shit send us the bills"

Also my TV was like $5,000. A quick walk through Best Buy yesterday and I couldn't even find a TV for that much. Hopefully I can get this shit taken care of today. So far the insurance company has been cool, the adjuster didn't even come out, he just said "oh lightning, shit send us the bills"

Pretty sure you can get a 4K or OLED for that price. Congratulations!

Smokey

Pretty sure you can get a 4K or OLED for that price. Congratulations!

He can get a 55'' 4k Sony set for sure. If he wants a 60+'' might be able to swing that too. Or get a Panasonic ZT plasma RIP

--------------

dunno who i play but probably won't be anytime soon

i bought my fiance a 14 accord v6 coupe yesterday... trying to get it all setup for when she gets home from work

motherfuckers wouldn't even give me a bow

eznark

Banned
MSRP is 5500 on the KURO. Find me a new TV guys, I still got no Internet!

Smokey one of those big bows is probably worth more than an Accord.

Smokey

MSRP is 5500 on the KURO. Find me a new TV guys, I still got no Internet!

Smokey one of those big bows is probably worth more than an Accord.

Apparently so bruh.

Panasonc 60'' ZT60

4K:

Sony 65'' 4K

Panasonic 65'' 4K

The Panasonic 4k has HDMI 2.0 already implemented on the TV. The Sony needs an update I believe.

If you're going to blow all 5k on a TV...I'd probably get on the 4K bandwagon. If not definitely get that ZT plasma

eznark

Banned
I think I have to. They aren't writing me a check, they are telling me to replace the stuff and send them a bill, which I am fine with.

Holy smokes Amazon I placed an order for two items yesterday and they're both coming today! On Christmas Eve!

This is that slow cooker I got btw:

71Ma4v1dRKL._SL1500_.jpg

I will take it!

But man reading through some crock pot recipes is sorta intimidating...well mostly the fact that I don't own 75% of the things I need and have no idea where in the grocery store it is located

eznark

Banned
When I first started cooking I always spent more time in the grocery store trying to find shit than I did in the kitchen.its confusing as hell!

Mrbob

Crock Pot Lasagna, da fuck?

I'm looking at getting a new TV too. I'm torn though between hopping on that sexy ZT Panasonic or waiting for 4K prices to drop. 4K has no plasma though. :(

Wonderful 101 is $30 on Amazon if any of you still want to pick it up.

Is this a sale price or price drop? Would rather buy on the Eshop.

When I first started cooking I always spent more time in the grocery store trying to find shit than I did in the kitchen.its confusing as hell!

Yeah most of the ingredients I have never heard of. But I guess that's where the fun comes, mixing in different shit or varying the amounts you put in to your liking

eznark

Banned
That's what I said Bob, but it works!

Affidavit's sent off to insurance company. Let's see how lawery I have to get on these fools.

Mrbob

Why does the Steam community keep voting for the shittiest games? Terrible.

Post recipe Eznark. You have my interest.

Edit: I googled it didn't realize this was a thing. It is, damn.

Well when I try to make 'teriyaki' chicken (using boneless skinless chicken breast) I throw in a cup of soy sauce, rice wine, 2 teaspoons of brown sugar, some garlic, a can of chicken broth, and cook on low for 3-4 hours

....problem is the chicken doesn't come out tasty and it's not really tender :( I've had much better luck with marinating the chicken and then using those same ingredients (minus chicken stock) to pour on in the frying pan. I dont know if it's just chicken breast doesn't work so well in there or if it's my crockpot or what

Mrbob

What has your buy-list looked like for this sale?

Mostly flash deals. I bought Eador, Contagion, Antichamber, The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav. Oh yeah and Starbound but that was full price purchase.

I want Space Rangers HD to go on a flash or daily. That would be super.

Sanjuro

Nice. I'm thinking of snagging Rogue Legacy and maybe Starbound, only of other people get in on it.

Right now I'm enjoying this Zelda game a bit too much. Dungeons are some of the best in the series.

Mrbob

I've put almost 30 hours into Rogue Legacy, get it. I'm done with the game for the time being though, as NewGame++ is way too hard. If the devs patch it to make it easier I'll keep going. I believe the game goes to NewGame+++. Game is awesome, well worth playing.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bought wonderful 101. This better not be one of those games that GAF hypes to the sky and it turns out to be mediocre.

eznark

Banned
Oh god damn it I have to have a service guy look at all my shit. For Christ sakes. On the plus side maybe they'll be able to fix the kuro

Sanjuro

Oh god damn it I have to have a service guy look at all my shit. For Christ sakes. On the plus side maybe they'll be able to fix the kuro

That's what they normally do. My guy took some stuff with him, repaired a few things, cut me a check for others.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Da fuq? I'm already kicked out of the league FMT?

Pete: Assuming it's a typo I'll be free to play Christmas night, or Thursday probably all day, unless the wifey drags me out shopping.

Smokey

and yet you aren't anywhere near my high score on baby mode OR veteran. lulz

Because OBVIOUSLY I was going for high scores and not a Plat right

I've been through the game multiple times I'd kill your score easily if I put in effort to do so chump, ead! Lucky for you I've pretty much had my fill of the game!

eznark

Banned
That's what they normally do. My guy took some stuff with him, repaired a few things, cut me a check for others.

Im hearing both, that it's weird and that it's normal. Whatever.

After monkeying with the TV a but today I am pretty sure that it is just one blown hdmi port which while I'm still not totally comfortable with it, will probably be a pretty easy repair. I kind of hate the idea of settling for a repaired TV that was hit by lightning but I don't know if it's worth the hassle.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
In a world where i already have too much shit to play, is Starcraft 2 worth getting for the single player? I cant imagine devoting the time needed to play multiplayer at a proper level.

brentech

In a world where i already have too much shit to play, is Starcraft 2 worth getting for the single player? I cant imagine devoting the time needed to play multiplayer at a proper level.

Same reason I haven't bought anything. Can't help you about the actual question though, never played and have no desire to. Just so much shit I still am getting through. Humble bundles and PS+ make it very difficult. (well, that and starting long games over like Skyrim cause I went MOD crazy)

I really enjoyed it. Just don't expect "Last of Us" levels of storytelling.

BigAT

The missions are well designed and fun, the between mission RPG stuff is cool too. The story stinks, but the gameplay alone definitely makes it worth checking out.

Top Bottom