• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Starcraft is another game for me where I don't acknowledge that single player exists. I like the multi-player but I am the worst at micro management

Why haven't we had games between us?

Oh I know the answer

Sanjuro

PSN is down at the moment. Just incase anyone is trying to play

How will I play ALL THESE GAMES now??

Starcraft is another game for me where I don't acknowledge that single player exists. I like the multi-player but I am the worst at micro management

Why haven't we had games between us?

Oh I know the answer

Yeah. Someone just mentioned the BF4 single player isn't too bad. I was like, "It has a single player?!".

brentech

Played a few Dota matches solo ranked today. won 3 of 4. The last one was a captains mode and the kid that grabbed captain right away, listened to absolutely no one. Drafted and banned like it was a pro match. He picked CM, visage, then batrider. Everyone was pissed that he wasn't picking the people they were comfortable with. Then he took night stalker and ursa.

He took bat rider solo top (dire), and immediately died like 3 times as he was adamant of having ursa in a tri lane bottom. We just started playing like he didn't exist and if anything positive came from him, it was like a happy accident. Ended up getting the win somehow sincr team fights were pretty awful.
Made it feel nice to overcome the other team and your own captain though.

All said, I prefer all-pick if going solo ranked. Had the best experiences there.
Sure, there has been frustrating solo ranked games, but I think people generally do want to win more and it seems like a better time than unranked games solo at this point.

brentech

I didn't even hit 10 games solo, but my ranking shows up now.
Solo Rating: 3106
I think that even includes 2 games where someone fed and the team just folded and stayed in base. /shrug

still 6 games off for party

Tonight in an NHL pickup game my team formed a flying V and then scored a breakaway goal

It was perhaps my greatest moment in video game history to date

Sure glad I kept my 360 with its functioning games instead of this next gen trash!

Merry Christmas!

What teams are available? I'm still looking for a PS4 but with a couple days off Ill be trying and expect to be getting one in a couple days.

eznark

Banned
Hey eznark let's play dota

I'll play tonight. Laptop works and internet is up and running.

Just ordered a PS4 from Best Buy. Should have it by Monday. FMT please do me a huge solid and wait for me budddddddy!

Did I beat the Browns?

Top Bottom