• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

eznark

Banned
I've drank like a half bottle of Stroh trying to burn this phlegm out of my throat so I am real drunk but man...Betas is pretty good.

brentech

No one actually wins in solo MM

I think I went 7-3

there's a chance I won't be available for any sort of gaming till saturday after this afternoon/early evening. apparently having some of my wife's cousins staying with us for a few days

brentech

Uhhh, Accidently hit square on my season game and apparently you can't uncheck 'dismiss/sim' button?
Was hoping Miguel would be able to play today.

Not sure I even have a choice now. Is there something in missing?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Rob you around to play today? I'm free let me know

I'm around now and will be for the next 3 or 4 hours. If I can get the PSN to sign me in I'll play

Eh, tried loading into connected franchise 4 times now. No luck. SEN account won't stay logged in. Fix this shit Sony!

eznark

Banned
You called yourself Smokey you degenerate wacky tobacky freak.

This Zelda game makes me giddy. I don't think there is a single thing I dislike about it other than the console.

It's so good! And the killing blow to the last boss is the best in any game ever. Every boss was awesome.

Sanjuro

I really enjoy the progressive music. I'm in the final dungeon right now and it just keeps getting more epic.

I'm missing one quarter heart piece though. Driving me nuts.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Strange. It is still bugged out as far as my friends list goes, but Ive been able to log in to the league pretty consistently in the past half hour. I'm in the team select screen right now

wow, haven't seen that one before. game closed and i got kicked to the main ps4 screen. hold on let me try again.

Top Bottom