• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Yeah I feel like the screen play to Reggie prior to the play action really made that work. He stumbled for like 5 extra yards and got it close enough to make an inside run convincing

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Damn, the touchpad calls timeout, you have to press it

Doh! I was pressing in on the sticks, pressing R1+L1 , R2+L2 and never thought to press the touchpad. Thanks for the heads up.

I made 100 bucks on my second ps4, i got 2 thinking i would use one for the bedroom and one for man cave. When they arrived i came to my senses. Ebay taxes the fuck out of you. It might be more lucrative to chuck it on craigslist. Either way though it just doesn't seem like it's worth the trouble.

brentech

Oh damn. Now you have to mingle with your family instead avoiding them to play Dota.
That's not the the issue. My office is full of stuff and is very poorly child proofed. Had to remove all the stuff I charge in there.
Should mention she's a young toddler and not just a baby.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
One Win
One Loss
And the worst/best game of dota ive ever spectated.

Good night for dota.

CB with a mic is awesome I love it.... still only the 2nd best thing that happened all night

AT, tell us all about the first! :D
That shit was an instant classic

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bob had a Magic Wand, Boots, and a Blades of Attack up until like 40 minutes. While sitting on like 4000k gold. And who knows how much of that he lost.

eznark

Banned
So last Steam sale (as in last year, 12 months ago, 2012) I sent Wellington Witcher 2. It remains unredeemed.

Would anyone else like it?

Mrbob

Buy Fallen Enchantress. Endorsed by me, bob and worst game developer of the year Ken Levine.

I'm picking up the DLC I don't have whilst it is on sale!

Funny how my opinion shifted on this franchise. Elemental was way too damn rough. Fallen Enchantress was good but still rough around the edge. Legendary Heroes is totally boss, so good. Everything that sucked about Elemental has either been discarded or fixed.

I want the steam controller so I can play this game on my couch.

eznark

Banned
I'm picking up the DLC I don't have whilst it is on sale!

Funny how my opinion shifted on this franchise. Elemental was way too damn rough. Fallen Enchantress was good but still rough around the edge. Legendary Heroes is totally boss, so good. Everything that sucked about Elemental has either been discarded or fixed.

I want the steam controller so I can play this game on my couch.

I could see the promise from the start!

Top Bottom