• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Ferny

Sanjuro have you had a chance to log in? I hear you can take shit from the outside of the huts if you get close enough to the crate. I wonder if anyone went near our area.

Somnia

Someone said the wood buildings can degrade over time? How do we keep them up?

Someone also said doors will break and you'll have to build new ones eventually. Lots to learn in this game.

I'll be home and online in a few hours, at work for another hour or so and then going to the gym in this blizzard, yay!

Splat

Yo dudes, I'm a dad now! One night in, already exhausted. It's like trying to lane with Bob.

Brent, we're leaving hospital tomorrow, probably 50/50 we can play vs me on AP this week. Don't break aj too hard if you play cpu.

eznark

Banned
Yo dudes, I'm a dad now! One night in, already exhausted. It's like trying to lane with Bob.

Brent, we're leaving hospital tomorrow, probably 50/50 we can play vs me on AP this week. Don't break aj too hard if you play cpu.

Congratulations!!

brentech

Grats Splat. Was wondering where you've been.

Laning with Bob.... Maybe I'm not ready for kids yet.

Somnia

Congrats man!

TheCrow

Congrats, now ignore your kid and play rust with us.

Ferny

Congrats man.

Ferny

Someone said the wood buildings can degrade over time? How do we keep them up?

Someone also said doors will break and you'll have to build new ones eventually. Lots to learn in this game.

I'll be home and online in a few hours, at work for another hour or so and then going to the gym in this blizzard, yay!
From what I heard, doors will break if you don't use them over a couple days and wood will start to degrade after not logging in for 24 hours.

BigAT

Congrats Splat.

Ramirez

Grats, RIP free time.

eznark

Banned
Ok I turned the rendering way down and it runs. I died to a zombie and then to a bear.

This game is the best!! AT, it's first person Don't Starve!

Congrats, bro! Enjoy those first few months, as they're the easiest. The baby sleeps all the time so you still have plenty of time to play!

eznark

Banned
All you guys bitching about free time, etc...aren't you married? Why the fuck are you raising your kids? Do you want them to be degenerate scum bags like yourselves? That's women's work. We don't have shit to do til they are like 4 and ready to start training for athletics.

Splat, don't listen to these clowns. As long as you have a good woman being a dad is easy.

All you guys bitching about free time, etc...aren't you married? Why the fuck are you raising your kids? Do you want them to be degenerate scum bags like yourselves? That's women's work. We don't have shit to do til they are like 4 and ready to start training for athletics.

Splat, don't listen to these clowns. As long as you have a good woman being a dad is easy.

should i tell my wife to quit her job!?

I've already taken my son to a Clemson game and he watches football with me all weekend, and he's only 16 months old. If you start at 4, it's too late already!

eznark

Banned
should i tell my wife to quit her job!?

You make your wife work? You fucking monster.

I've already taken my son to a Clemson game and he watches football with me all weekend, and he's only 16 months old. If you start at 4, it's too late already!

Oh they watch sports with me! I got my daughter her first glove at 2. Playing catch with your kid the first time is the best thing that will ever happen ever.

Oh my god, so the place I'm moving to still doesn't have Verizon Fios and these are the speeds offered

.5 to 1 Mbps Download
384 Kbps Upload

1.1 to 3 Mbps Download
384 Kbps Upload

3.1 to 7 Mbps Download
768 Kbps Upload

7.1 to 15 Mbps Download
768 Kbps Upload

............................................WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Oh my god, so the place I'm moving to still doesn't have Verizon Fios and these are the speeds offered

.5 to 1 Mbps Download
384 Kbps Upload

1.1 to 3 Mbps Download
384 Kbps Upload

3.1 to 7 Mbps Download
768 Kbps Upload

7.1 to 15 Mbps Download
768 Kbps Upload

............................................WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Why do you keep moving instead of playing RUST/Dota with your best bros?

eznark

Banned

.5 to 1 Mbps Download
384 Kbps Upload

1.1 to 3 Mbps Download
384 Kbps Upload

3.1 to 7 Mbps Download
768 Kbps Upload

7.1 to 15 Mbps Download
768 Kbps Upload

My best option is 5mb down, 500k up. And Fios is trash, FMT can play like zero online games.

Somnia

GAF server is being wiped so we have to start our little compound over again, but I say we all head back there again and re-start.

Sanjuro

My favorite FIOS commercial is "Comcast says Comcast is better?"

...then they gave zero indication them doing anything different.

GAF server is being wiped so we have to start our little compound over again, but I say we all head back there again and re-start.

Yeah, not too butt hurt about it. We can all meet up in the same location. I think that location is perfect. If someone is there already we make them leave by force!

We got big bad luke coming into town and we cant disappoint him!

Top Bottom