• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

eznark

Banned
That's what your internet is? How do you live with that or do any shit

Do games take like 8 hours to download

There are only two real issues: streaming (so bad, but PS4 has some voodoo that makes it work at least ok) and trying to download multiple things at once. Other than that it's totally fine as long as I am hardwired.

It's not ideal but it's worth it.

I think I might have to go with Time Warner and their shitty, overpriced internet.

I don't think paying a ton for cable will be worth it anyways. Meh :(

Also Shake I would play more Dota but I never get any invites!

BigAT

Oh good, my son showed up just in time to experience his first Bengals disappointment.

Be sure to keep an eye on him, pretty sure he's going to try back into the womb after that one while muttering "I'm already sick of this shit."

Oh my god, so the place I'm moving to still doesn't have Verizon Fios and these are the speeds offered

............................................WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Get Armstrong Internet. I hear it's amazing.

I've looked up all other options. The only things I can get are TWC and Verizon DSL

bilde15.png

The weird ass thing is my place was built in 2005 and is in a decent part of town. And I live in a major suburb. I never expected this bullshit!

If I want to play an online game and stream on two devices at the same time (PC/iPad), should I get 30/5 or 50/5?

brentech

Why do all you people insist on living in the sticks? If you live anywhere near civilization, you get much better options.

I live in a town of 26,000. it's not like i'm off in the boonies. TWC is just the town over, but they clearly have deals to not ride on each others turf

Ramirez

All you guys bitching about free time, etc...aren't you married? Why the fuck are you raising your kids? Do you want them to be degenerate scum bags like yourselves? That's women's work. We don't have shit to do til they are like 4 and ready to start training for athletics.

Splat, don't listen to these clowns. As long as you have a good woman being a dad is easy.

I'm a single father, eat a diiiiick.

shake tower is almost complete!

another day of wood farming and it should be done. I dont have doors on all the rooms so if anyone wants to snag a room its fine with me.

Me, ferny, and sanjuro are building a nice little beach-front community back there!

Ferny

Shake Tower and Fortress de Fern shall be making their grand openings soon. Come for a beach party with plenty of Goya products and raw chicken.

eznark

Banned
Nah you really need to see it in person. But 40k lul

Oh it looks awesome, but it's hilariously impractical. Imagine the cords! Even with a setup like mine where all the cables run through the wall it would be a nightmare. It's a TV for people who don't use their TV. Though I guess you can just take it off the easel and hang it on the wall...

Smokey

Oh it looks awesome, but it's hilariously impractical. Imagine the cords! Even with a setup like mine where all the cables run through the wall it would be a nightmare. It's a TV for people who don't use their TV. Though I guess you can just take it off the easel and hang it on the wall...

If you're buying a 40k TV, you most likely have no clue about it and are buying it because you can. Practicality goes out the window.

Seriously if you have that amount of money to blow on a tv, it should all go towards a runco 4k projector and the most badass theater one can imagine.

If you're buying a 40k TV, you most likely have no clue about it and are buying it because you can. Practicality goes out the window.

Seriously if you have that amount of money to blow on a tv, it should all go towards a runco 4k projector and the most badass theater one can imagine.

If had I had 40000 I would save it towards trips to different parts of the world. Who the fuck needs that kind of a TV

Top Bottom