• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

What games did you get?
Madden, Fifa, and 2k4. Next purchase will be the best sim racing game. Always been a Forza guy so now I gotta research. Working all day today, was on my break. Add TheDrizzlerJ11, I'll be on after Famous Jameis shows the SEC what dominance is.

BigAT

You think you've seen everything GAF can possibly throw at you, then you read a thread about a straight guy that loves to suck dick.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i went to go to pandora in my browser and i typed it as www.pandota.com

ace-of-base-the-sign-cd-single-unica-ed-1993-idd_MLM-O-3121396909_092012.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Didn't even realize we advanced, sorry Ez. I'm home now so whenever you're ready we can go.

ph33nix - I use a combo of Mint and my own spreadsheet to track my finances. I also use one of the many transaction apps available on iOS. I just like to keep track of CC purchases so I don't overrun.

Didn't even realize we advanced, sorry Ez. I'm home now so whenever you're ready we can go.

ph33nix - I use a combo of Mint and my own spreadsheet to track my finances. I also use one of the many transaction apps available on iOS. I just like to keep track of CC purchases so I don't overrun.

I actually spent all day messing around with YNAB4 and I like what I see. I guess I'm going to have to budget this shit in too!

eznark

Banned
Madden just decided that Rodgers sucks now. What a weird two throws. One literally fell at his feet. The other one at least went six yards before dying.

Nightz

nightz are you ever going to play me or are you going to keep ignoring me on steam while playing rust

Sorry, I just leave the game on. I'm not always here. Feeling a little sick right now so you can go ahead and play the CPU if you want. I think I'm on autopilot already.

Sorry, I just leave the game on. I'm not always here. Feeling a little sick right now so you can go ahead and play the CPU if you want. I think I'm on autopilot already.
If you want to sim it I'm fine with that too

I'm tired of playing the God damn cpu lol

Also I'm sick too, seems like a lot of real life friends are as well. But its mostly my fault I'm not taking proper care of myself

Ferny

This is the greatest game ever and I'm going to have a heart attack

That was awesome. I feel like going to Tallahassee

I'm going this weekend.

That raid was so much fun, even if it didn't end up the way we'd hope.

jBCaXHu.png

The first time in a long time that another game beat Dota out on most played.

eznark

Banned
1. The fuck do you mean Battlefury isn't a good viper item?!

2. Eul's is banned.

So in that situation where I already had half a shadowblade but no good way to use it since the only person we ever picked off was AM and I have no lockdown (and they had dust from the jump it felt like for AT...what do you guys do? I'm so unused to building items just for me! I figured I was already most of the way to a battlefury I may as well build it to get the damage and mana regen then sell it to get a butterfly. Would I have been better off to just sell it or just hold it and build something else entirely?

Probably should've just built a necrobook

2. Eul's is banned.

So in that situation where I already had half a shadowblade but no good way to use it since the only person we ever picked off was AM and I have no lockdown (and they had dust from the jump it felt like for AT...what do you guys do? I'm so unused to building items just for me! I figured I was already most of the way to a battlefury I may as well build it to get the damage and mana regen then sell it to get a butterfly. Would I have been better off to just sell it or just hold it and build something else entirely?

Get a manta and a butterfly if you're skipping shadowblade. Hell, you could've even got an mkb since I'm sure AM went for a butterfly as well.

BigAT

2. Eul's is banned.

I don't think it would have been the worst idea to still go ahead and just finish up Shadow Blade. You're already halfway there, way closer than you are to BF. Just play with the knowledge that they have dust and adapt how you use it. Use it more for initiation rather than being suicidal and relying on it as your escape.

Barring that, I probably would have just held onto the Claymore by itself and started building another item. Sell it later on when you need the inventory spot.

The Jets just ran up the score on me! They hiked it from the one with seconds left when they couldve let the time run out. Mike Goodson just ran all over me. 253 yds and 5 TDs...

I need practice

Nightz

http://www.twitch.tv/crowgaf/b/493343775

Well, heres the video of our first raid. It went ok... but could've been better. At least we learned some things and our next raid will go much smoother. Jump in Bigat, how can you resist now?

P.S. Sorry nightz :(

P.P.S. Rust Raid Tip #1: You never have enough C4!

I got my revenge so I'm happy...until the next time you kill me again!

I need to use someone's furnace. I have a bunch of ore that needs refining. Oh and since Sanjuro asked what I do in the game...I just run around the road (naked) hitting up the buildings and gathering resources. I've found that being naked increases the chances of people leaving me alone. Heck a lot of them even give me food. Planning to fill my rooms with a bunch of storage boxes full of wood and other resources.

eznark

Banned
That raid video is hilarious. I turned it off after you guys wasted the second C4 charge. Amazing! Can't wait to play tonight.

Sanjuro

I need to use someone's furnace. I have a bunch of ore that needs refining. Oh and since Sanjuro asked what I do in the game...I just run around the road (naked) hitting up the buildings and gathering resources. I've found that being naked increases the chances of people leaving me alone. Heck a lot of them even give me food. Planning to fill my rooms with a bunch of storage boxes full of wood and other resources.

I've been doing this as well. I'll carry a sleeping bag to a particular area and do nude runs.

Worst I lose is a rock, best I can escape with some good stuff.

brentech

I buy a Euls quite often. My most popular item when playing support. I usually don't use it on the opponent in fear of ruining someone's target, but if I know it will benefit a combo or they really need shut down I will. Often use to save myself or even to just buy time to waste their abilities.
Just love the added movement and mana regen

TheCrow

1 second after I shot you snarf warned us to watch our fire. lol

That raid video is hilarious. I turned it off after you guys wasted the second C4 charge. Amazing! Can't wait to play tonight.

Then you missed sanjuro barricading them in as somnia and few others went looking for even more c4. He finds 3 more charges and it still doesn't work so we decide to bail. Only for me to find a guy upstairs who hits me a shotgun blast close range. I yell that theres someone up there as i run around healing myself. That guy runs around as we all open fire but he still manages to get away.

Yeah, it was pretty fun.

eznark

Banned
I buy a Euls quite often. My most popular item when playing support. I usually don't use it on the opponent in fear of ruining someone's target, but if I know it will benefit a combo or they really need shut down I will. Often use to save myself or even to just buy time to waste their abilities.
Just love the added movement and mana regen

Yeah I buy it a lot too, I just never use it except on myself or in gank situations waiting for backup mostly because I did once in a game with AT and fucked up like two kills and he was unhappy.

Last night that happened again and he was...unhappy.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
http://www.twitch.tv/crowgaf/b/493343775

Well, heres the video of our first raid. It went ok... but could've been better. At least we learned some things and our next raid will go much smoother. Jump in Bigat, how can you resist now?

P.S. Sorry nightz :(

P.P.S. Rust Raid Tip #1: You never have enough C4!

I can't decide if that was the most pathetic raid I ever watched. I'm 45 minutes in and still no action. lol Hopefully it gets good. Rust looks kinda fun.

Top Bottom