• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

brentech

pretty sure the water cooler you got goes on much a traditional air cooler since it's closed loop. Just have some extra tubes to the radiator

Are any formations or anything banned? My friend discovered if you spin move immediately on aqb sneak you will always get a yard for example. So that should be banned

I just woke up from a nap. We fired Ireland ph33! This off-seasons going perfectly so far.

Smokey

So how do I connect these fans on this h80i?
viFbKhL.jpg

Cable on left goes connects your pump to USB header on your mobo for the corsair link software.
The fans plug into the CPU block via the 2-1 fan power cable.

Week 12

Next vance date: Friday @ 7:30 pm pst

Games:

Saints (CPU) @ Falcons (DCX)
Bucs (DM) @ Lions (pistolpete)
Vikings (Fierce1289) @ Packers (EZ)
Jags (CPU) @ Texans (Smokey)
Chargers (Nightz) @ Chiefs (miguel)
Panthers (Jtrizz) @ Dolphins (Phee)
Steelers (CPU) @ Browns (Brent)
Bears (Bob) @ Rams (crow)
Jets (CPU) @ Ravens (CPU)
Titans (CPU) @ Raiders (Soka)
Colts (CPU) @ Cards)
Cowboys (Rob) @ Giants (Wellington)
Broncos @ Pats
49ers @ Redskins

eznark

Banned
So... No picture. Tried plugging it into my monitor via HDMI and DVI, also plugged it into my TV via HDMI. Each time the screen said no device detected or whatever.

Thoughts?

Sanjuro

Also, Shake. Don't build a tower like that as your home place. We should do our own base quickly, then pick a spot and make something noticeable on the map elsewhere. I kind of like the idea of having landmarks to spot while venturing.

So... No picture. Tried plugging it into my monitor via HDMI and DVI, also plugged it into my TV via HDMI. Each time the screen said no device detected or whatever.

Thoughts?

Get a Mac. Man, I haven't built a PC in years.

Also, Shake. Don't build a tower like that as your home place. We should do our own base quickly, then pick a spot and make something noticeable on the map elsewhere. I kind of like the idea of having landmarks to spot while venturing.

Get a Mac. Man, I haven't built a PC in years.

shaketower 2.0 is going to da MOOOOOOOON

Smokey

Thoughts?

Fans move and everything on the GPU? Lights? Your mobo should have HDMI out on it. 4770k has intel GPU on it, so you could do that to make sure nothings wrong with the mobo.

Your mobo might also require a driver update to work with the 780ti. I had to do that with my Titan.

eznark

Banned
Think it was a bad cable. Updates forthcoming! Going to be a little weird since I had a 120 GB ssd which was my C drive and a 500 GB ssd which has the cloned 120 GB drive on it as well... We will see how this works. I want to get it started and wipe the 500.

Sanjuro

I had some time to kill today, so ventured to my childhood mall to wander around. Most depressing place in the world. Few things that stuck out,

- Florescent pink and teal lights all over the place. Don't seem to fit the times.

- Had one of the best arcades years ago. Now it's a hole for those gambling internet machines. Looked almost identical from afar.

- The manager at the Gamestop in the mall is the same person...from at least 1994. Guy has spent possibly over twenty years in hell. I hope he at least murdered someone in his lifetime or something eventful.

Sort of have a thing for urban decay.

eznark

Banned
Witcher 3 fuckers!

Installing drivers. Had to take out the 780ti to get it to work. Hopefully drivers solve everything.

Top Bottom