• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

eznark

Banned
Looking at who has played together a bunch on dotabuff it seems like:

ferny
eznark
nightz
brentech
crow
cb
az
rors
matershake (can he still play or school lull time again?)

No idea how large a team can be but we may as well make it as big as we can since I'm guessing everyone won't always be available and this is an ongoing thing.

eznark

Banned
Team size limit is 9! Everyone want in? Someone make a MaddenGAF logo and I'll create the team tonight. Make sure you go to joindota and sign up so your id's are registered.

Actually I guess you just create the team and then people can join so I'll create it in a bit.

Ferny

Remember the games are pretty much going to be always on Sundays. That seems to be a good day for us anyway, just want to stress that.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, from the Reddit thread it sounds like Sunday afternoons for a "couple of hours" so I would assume three matches every Sunday?

Nightz

God dammit Nightz, you're not allowed to join until you change that avatar.

The power of the BOLO is strong. I'll switch back to my Meepo Rivers avatar once the Chargers season is over. So with any luck, you'll see this avatar until February!

Somnia

Rustathon when I get home tonight. Sucks not playing it yesterday.

I see a lot of whining about drop rates in the thread... boo fucking hoo its a survival game, not fucking WoW.

Mrbob

I have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. Time to get my Rust on. Now that the server is wiped do we need another meeting spot?

Splat

How locked in are the teams? Sunday is prolly doable for me but if I need to bail are you guys able to replace me? Also do you even want a sleep deprived Bob tier dota player?

Trasher

That'd be awesome! I'd love to come in like 4th place in baby tier!
You guys could win it! AT and I would coach you up easy.

What MMRs do you all have by the way?

I carried Tashi in ten games to get mine. Won nine out of ten. One game was too heavy for my BH even though I dominated. Game gave me a crappy 3850 or something. Haven't played in weeks now though. :(

eznark

Banned
I'm still two away but did pretty ok. I was in the middle of a game when the house was struck by lightning though so one of my ranked games is an abandon which I imagine won't help. I'd guess 2900 assuming the last two game go normal and you don't get shit tiered for an abandon. After the first three I was 2940 but then they turned off the tracking.

Top Bottom