• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

You guys could win it! AT and I would coach you up easy.

What MMRs do you all have by the way?

I carried Tashi in ten games to get mine. Won nine out of ten. One game was too heavy for my BH even though I dominated. Game gave me a crappy 3850 or something. Haven't played in weeks now though. :(

We range from 2700(rors) to 3300(ferny)

eznark

Banned
Has anyone finished up their solo queue ranked matches?

And did you see that Ryze is selling his services to raise your MMR? AT you should become a pro booster!

brentech

Hey join Dota showed me your first name since you never introduced yourself at MLG, jackass!

Nice to meet you, again.

I don't have a group MMR yet. Just solo, which is 3250

eznark

Banned
How often do you ever have to call someone by their name? The surprise answer is never. Give it a shot for a day. Pretty easy to go an entire day and never utter a proper name...just stay off the phone. I'm dog shit with names.

Ferny

Last game Dec 18th? Nah, i'm good coach.

hjABDmZ.png

Mrbob

Sloan so sexy.

So it sounds like the Dell 4K Monitor only does 30HZ at 4K, no thanks. Think I'm going to bite the bullet on the Asus 1440P GSync screen.

Splat

joined dota team, boot me if you run out of slots. Not sure if i approve of ez being leader and distributing our winnings into his john deere purchase fund but whatever.

brentech

man, terrible solo ranked game for me right there. haven't had a team that bad in forever. I rolled as doom and they sent bristle with me...in which he didn't level his slow/armor reduction until like 20min into the game and it was already over for all practical reasons. didn't achieve shit.

probably the worst ranked game i've had, because people just leaving the game a minute in is better than putting up with a 4 squad that doesn't achieve anything and then blames it on the 5th unlucky guy to get put with them.

eznark

Banned
The 3TB drive is plugged in is showing up in device manager but not in explorer. I know I've run into this before but can't remember how I fixed it.

brentech

you are a brave man, bren

solo q too scary for me D:

i feel like i've had really good matches 90% of the time. frustrating when you hit a match like that though. that's probably around my 18th solo q or something like that. maybe a little under
The 3TB drive is plugged in is showing up in device manager but not in explorer. I know I've run into this before but can't remember how I fixed it.
can't remember your setup. is that a drive with data on it already? or fresh?

Trasher

Last game Dec 18th? Nah, i'm good coach.

hjABDmZ.png
Ferny thinks he can play SF these days? Jesus christ what a dumpster fire those games must be. Poor ATs back.

Fucking I took a two month break on top of a patch and still won the GAF tourney. Get on my level Ferngully!

Ferny thinks he can play SF these days? Jesus christ what a dumpster fire those games must be. Poor ATs back.

Fucking I took a two month break on top of a patch and still won the GAF tourney. Get on my level Ferngully!

NUMBA 1 SF NA RIGHT HERE BUDDY

we can settle this 1v1 mid if you want BRUH

Top Bottom