• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

nah definitely not this weekend
or maybe this month :(

got two out of town trips and got to move into a new place at the same time. I also just found out an audition I'm taking in NYC is going to be filmed for a documentary on franco-german television. wooooooo

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I would honestly take time from not playing dota to help coach up the noob squad a bit

Smokey

you guys are pricks i put dota down for a reason. it's a very addicting. i don't have a mic so you'll have to just scream at you pc alone but I would be down to play a little with a team

gotta be better than the solo queue

I have played 0 dota games.

Actually I've played the tutorial

I don't know how to be a DOTA prick

You're too advanced

Out of my league bruh

bro i only have like 290 games... I am one of the greenest of madden gaf doto!

With crow coaching us noobs, there is no way we lose! Me, u, boobs, rob, phee... DREAM TEAM

I'm going to pubstomp with drow to make CB proud!

brentech

i used to be at 4.5, but while the system wasn't crashing, I started getting weird events showing up in event viewer, so I've been at 4.4ghz ever since.

I think if I wasn't on this ASRock board, I could probably get more out of it.

Smokey

I probably have a "golden" 2600k as they call it in nerd circles. My chip takes very little voltage for that OC. I used to be at 4.8 and it only took me 1.26-1.28v to get there. Could probably get to 5.0, but then I'd have go deeper with vdroop control, voltages and all of that to get it stable.

I probably have a "golden" 2600k as they call it in nerd circles. My chip takes very little voltage for that OC. I used to be at 4.8 and it only took me 1.26-1.28v to get there. Could probably get to 5.0, but then I'd have go deeper with vdroop control, voltages and all of that to get it stable.

I got up to 4.7 at 1.3 I believe. I was at 4.8 but I think I needed close to 1.4 to be stable so I just went back down.

Ferny

The VG248 is pretty much perfect. I don't know about other ones, but I have one and i'm buying another in a month.

Ferny

Most of my actual gaming will be on my PS4, On PC I play mostly Dota 2 and other games like Rust or whatever. I didn't spend $400 on a console for nothing!

eznark

Banned
Are there special drivers or something I need to install for this thing. It's so fucking bright! Also in advanced properties it's only showing a refresh rate of 60hz. It came with like zero instructions!

brentech

Are there special drivers or something I need to install for this thing. It's so fucking bright! Also in advanced properties it's only showing a refresh rate of 60hz. It came with like zero instructions!

i didn't install any for mine. in nvidia control panel you should be able to go in the
Display -> Change Resolution -> Refresh Rate (Dropdown)

Smokey

You need to go over DVI or display port not HDMI to get the 144hz.

eznark

Banned
DVI for now. I guess I'll go pick up a displayport cable tomorrow. Do they sell them in stores? How have I never heard of this. I feel retarded.

Oh man just hitting "reset everything" made a nice difference. I was nervous for a second! Now it looks great.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Amazon Video Games ‏@amazongames 15m

Wanting to fill out your Digital PS library? Get $20 bonus credit when you trade in $20 of your old video games... http://amzn.to/KKKNzZ

Welp, see you guys in dota!

Top Bottom