• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've fallen back into the trap of dota and getting ready to play. Anyone?

edit: eh, nevermind. i'll probably just play spelunky to kill this hour and a half left at work

Mrbob

Wow, Konami snuck in always online DRM to Metal Gear Rising Steam edition. Fucking losers, not even on the description page.

Edit: Now people are saying it might be a bug. That's one hell of a "bug" to fix.

Mrbob

If you invited me to Dota more often I could have told you that in chat! Your own fault.

You can send it in and have a 3rd party do it for somewhere around 199 to 299 now.

brentech

You're able to add it yourself. Doesn't even sound like its that hard to do. So it's available in a standalone kit or pre-installed

Unless there's been a more recent update, you can play that waiting game all the time.
"The G-Sync Enhanced version of the Asus VG248QE is expected to arrive on store shelves in the first half of 2014 with a price of $399 in North America."

eznark

Banned
Everything was working great. Installed some drivers for the keyboard and headset. Reset the computer..... Nothing. It starts, nothing pops up on the screen, resets on its own, then just sits there with nothing happening. What the fuuuuuuck

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Everything was working great. Installed some drivers for the keyboard and headset. Reset the computer..... Nothing. It starts, nothing pops up on the screen, resets on its own, then just sits there with nothing happening. What the fuuuuuuck

I had a similar problem a while back and through process of elimination realized it was one of my RAM sticks that had gone bad.

eznark

Banned
Solved, oldest trick in the book. I forgot that I hadn't changed the boot menu after installing windows so it was trying to boot from my Plantronics disc. I are dumb.

I also think I had done that at least two other times.

Rorschach

The 23rd I move into my new place. It's on an island, so I don't know how innerwebs will be, but hopefully they are good enough to come back to Madden dota. What Madden teams are available anyway?

Dota 2, including decreased packet loss and fewer server disconnections.
BYAAAAAAAH!!!!!.gif

McNei1y

What game can we play together Sanjurbro? Aside from Halo since our hopes and dreams were crushed that one fine day when we were removed from a certain league.

Sanjuro

That league would have increased my Halo 4 career by at least .4%. Fucking bastards.

I'm really still enjoying Rust, server is down. I'd still like to get a bunch of people on again for some explorations.

Top Bottom