• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

brentech

Another year closer to 30 today :-/

Time to go drink my self to happiness tonight.

i hit 30 in October. my ulcerative colitis didn't magically go away, so I feel frauded

somehow I just won a solo ranked in a game that we were really outdrafted in. our captain and guy playing juggs, first item was boots of travel. I solo'd their NS (around a tower, but still) as Lich. So that basically explains the whole scenario, but still surprised we won.

brentech

So what you are saying is that if you are unresponsive to dota invites it's because you are destroying your toilet?

usually watching TV with the wife. not sure why, but at night, my stomach isn't usually a problem. never really thought about that before. strange.

its usually a morning/afternoon issue. not always, but usually

BigAT

Another year closer to 30 today :-/

Time to go drink my self to happiness tonight.

PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif

Happy birthday. Drunk Dota tonight?

eznark

Banned
The first game was actually an awesome hour long battle. There were a bunch of team wipes for both sides, very back and forth. We ended up losing. The second one we got fucking stommmmmmmmmped

Smokey

I played madden yesterday with my uncle who hasn't touched a controller since nfl2k went away. He even kept pressing circle cuz that was the 'enter' button for 2k lul

Madden was kind of fun. Should play more.

What did you just say shake

the games are 5v5

You can solo queue with 4 other strangers and play the game or you can group up with 4 friends and play the game

first is called solo q for short and sucks ass, the latter is called a 5 stack and is awesome times with excellent bros!
as we all conspire to lower Az's MMR!

I'm going to play supports all night to see if me playing mid/carry is the problem. Get ready for that hot shadow shaman/witch doctor/lion/cm/lich/windrunner action!

Obviously!

Dood i think its time you come to grips with the fact that, despite ~1200 games of dota, you kinda suck at it. We all suck at it, brohammer! (except AT and maybe trasha)

one day maybe we can be good :(

Of course, did you just start playing Dota or something?

I've never seen so much pointing of fingers as i did in just two solo q ranked games... it was fucking nuts.

People were pissed about every fucking thing

Mrbob

Best part of playing Dotes the other night was Splat missing like 4 straight special attacks to get a kill after successful lock downs by me, and then blaming me for screwing up once on a lock down.

You're all trash at Dota too.

I have played a lot of CM and juggernaut solo ranked. Then mix in some semi carries or other hard supports.

what mode tho? captians draft? captains mode or AP?

Pretty sure being at 3000 or so puts you way above average

valve hasn't released the ranked MMR tiers yet

They said in the original post those old tiers were for vanilla MM and that they expected the ranked numbers to go up

Yeah but the best pros are sub 6000

How does that mean we are way above average? the old system started at 1100(5th percentile) and went to 4100(99th percentile)

In that one, we are way above average for sure, but the ranked MMR tiers haven't come out yet.

Sing is 6200 solo!

eznark

Banned
How does that mean we are way above average? the old system started at 1100(5th percentile) and went to 4100(99th percentile)

In that one, we are way above average for sure, but the ranked MMR tiers haven't come out yet.

Sing is 6200 solo!

Closer to the top than the bottom! Assuming 0 is the bottom.

Splat

Best part of playing Dotes the other night was Splat missing like 4 straight special attacks to get a kill after successful lock downs by me, and then blaming me for screwing up once on a lock down.

You're all trash at Dota too.

What is this special attack that lycan has that you speak of, exactly. I showed up for one shackle and it was a creep.

Sokantish

Does anyone here want to beta test Elder Scrolls online this weekend? They emailed me a code but I was not a fan of the last beta test so I'm not going to play it all

brentech

Just finished up knack.
He's dancing in my screen now

edit: Dat 2 stack queue. Just Splat and I.
For once no one wanted mid, so I got to OD. I was like 12/1/8
Just blew dat shit up. EZ win

Game highlight included! 3v1

ibiXqQMEKrNH7P.gif

Top Bottom