• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Everyone is off the Rust bandwagon except Bob and myself :(

Thank god.

I dont regret purchasing it just because it could filled out into a better game a few months down the line. It just never stood a chance against dota.

brentech

yeah. i'm sure theres some funny stuff to do, but it was pretty clearly not up my ally. Also figured they'd be off it quick, but not this quick!

Ferny

I'm also not being serious. It's football weekend. People are doing shit. I just want to give you guys false hope. Mission accomplished.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My highest winning percentage is with shake. 73% Now that motherfucker isnt gonna play for months again.

Felt kind of bad playing jags CPU. I had 6 total picks. 3 for Haden.
2 were taint.

Gabbert real to life.

lol i had played them earlier this season. their offense was absolutely brutal. i think i beat them 56-0 and i was just trying to run the clock out for most of the 2nd half but gabbert is awful. they had about 50 yards of offense against me and i was calling very vanilla defenses

brentech

lol i had played them earlier this season. their offense was absolutely brutal. i think i beat them 56-0 and i was just trying to run the clock out for most of the 2nd half but gabbert is awful. they had about 50 yards of offense against me and i was calling very vanilla defenses
They got 7 on me....from my own taint throw.
Their offense had like 95 yards. Probably 50 of it in the last 35 seconds.

Mrbob

I'm sad LJ isn't in the Madden league dominating us. Didn't realize he had a PS4 until I saw him online playing BF4 last night.

brentech

ha, just looked on Dotabuff, the kid that was playing Clock for the other team, actually is

So they did actually have a 5 stack

eznark

Banned
That was a good game. Not sure why they did nothing after their last team wipe. They easily could've gone Rosh. That was the turning point! That and AZ's awesome bait.

brentech

thought i had more than 2 kills, but glad one of them was while he was entering the fountain thinking he was safe from like a mile away

McNei1y

After this Madden game that I'm going to play, I will be away from my PS4 and main CPU for a week so I won't be able to play my Madden game... or DOTA... sorry everyone. :\

After this Madden game that I'm going to play, I will be away from my PS4 and main CPU for a week so I won't be able to play my Madden game... or DOTA... sorry everyone. :\

You could've posted nothing at all and we probably wouldn't have noticed a difference

That was a good game. Not sure why they did nothing after their last team wipe. They easily could've gone Rosh. That was the turning point! That and AZ's awesome bait.

#1 Bait NA.

McNei1y

You could've posted nothing at all and we probably wouldn't have noticed a difference

9f8teCf.gif

lolololol ur right. I'm going to have so much time to play this week though but I just wont have a computer! Can I play DOTA on a shitty laptop?

Top Bottom