• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Ferny

If you played Dota 2 when it looked like this, you are a G
jHvayQq.jpg

brentech

That game we dropped with OD + Jugg was sad cause we probably could have pulled it out with a few changes.

The last one, we just got shit kicked with no good way to look at it. Hate. Mirana.

BigAT

So much breathing into the mic.

I just found an easily accessible push-to-talk button function in OBS that I had missed, d'oh. It sucks that the high-pitched noise is still there on my mic, I assumed that would go away when I got my new headset but I guess it must be the port or something? I don't know what else it could be.

Mrbob

I haven't played CoD since Modern Warfare, and I'm finding the Ghost campaign so hilariously stupid I want to keep playing to see where it goes next. Everything is now dialed up to 11.

TheCrow

That game we dropped with OD + Jugg was sad cause we probably could have pulled it out with a few changes.

The last one, we just got shit kicked with no good way to look at it. Hate. Mirana.

Dust and sentries. Dewards would've paid for the wards themselves.

Edit: BigAT really wanting that DD rune with bane and alch waiting really turned it around.

Why are you uninstalling?

What are you doing

Gotta focus 100% on school. Dota is too big of distraction and I lack the self control to stay away

Watching this AT omni... man those in houses were so much damn fun. We need to get back to doing more of those!

edit---

AT snoopin on all our dota profiles!

Saved AT twice... Kicked Az into a ditch #1 ES NA!!

eznark

Banned
I just found an easily accessible push-to-talk button function in OBS that I had missed, d'oh. It sucks that the high-pitched noise is still there on my mic, I assumed that would go away when I got my new headset but I guess it must be the port or something? I don't know what else it could be.

Is your headset plugged into your motherboard? I had that issue once with speakers and that was the cause. I bought a cheap audio card and it solved it.

BigAT

Is your headset plugged into your motherboard? I had that issue once with speakers and that was the cause. I bought a cheap audio card and it solved it.

It's plugged into the front ports on my case to the motherboard.

I assume Shake's ban was self imposed?

eznark

Banned
Guy gets modded and immediately thinks of himself as king.

Actually pick up Madden and join the league. The Bears need a competent owner.

Wes

venison crêpe
Guy gets modded and immediately thinks of himself as king.

Actually pick up Madden and join the league. The Bears need a competent owner.

I asked about joining a few years ago but I soon discovered it was all done on the 360. We don't play that console in the UK.

I thought this year's Madden was meant to be awful anyway? If I have the console by the time the next iteration comes around I'll definitely consider it.

eznark

Banned
Actually it's pretty great. A very promising step forward in some of the AI on-field actions. It's not perfect but it's better than any other sports game launch this gen.

The Madden on 360/PS3 was abysmal.

Smokey

I haven't played CoD since Modern Warfare, and I'm finding the Ghost campaign so hilariously stupid I want to keep playing to see where it goes next. Everything is now dialed up to 11.

That's what I told eznark. It's so over the top and ridiculous that it was a decent, fun campaign. Pretty short too.

eznark

Banned
I've only played MP. It's a fun, dumb time waster. I like that there is literally no punishment for death now. Instant respawn? lol. Has that always been there? It just feels like the most casual bullshit in the world but it's fun. I need to jump into single player. Maybe tonight.

Smokey

I've only played MP. It's a fun, dumb time waster. I like that there is literally no punishment for death now. Instant respawn? lol. Has that always been there? It just feels like the most casual bullshit in the world but it's fun. I need to jump into single player. Maybe tonight.

Yes it has, but in Ghosts the spawning is terrible and maps too large. Bad MP. Treyarch is now the COD A team. BLOPS 2 was really good in MP, and the SP at least tried to change the standard formula. The MP maps were were a good size and there were tons of modes.

Smokey

Ya'll see the Playstation sale that's going on? KZ mercenary for $9 and other good Vita deals.

I think I need to cave and buy one.

Edit: looking over the sale some more there are some really good prices on those games. Based Sony.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Is that sale on PSN? I've been wanting mercenary but not willing to pay 35 bucks for it.

Soka when can you play?

eznark

Banned
Does pistolpete still play? I think he does, right?

I'm totally getting Xillia for $10. I'll never play it but whatever. PSN is the new Steam.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Damn, I'm going to need a bigger Vita card this little 8gb isn't going to cut it much longer. Need a fire sale on those.

If anyone doesn't already have Velocity Ultra get that mother fucker for 2 bucks. Very fun.

I'll snag Puppeteer, Mercenaries, and PJM

Top Bottom