• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
GG Soka.

I finally scored in this league!

My controller died on that first drive in the redzone i had when i took a sack lol

Drizz, let me know if you can play tonight and what time...i'm free.

DCX
Im at my folks tonight so youll see me online but the internet connection here sucks. Name a time tomorrow and ill make it happen. Waiting for HoA to approve me so I can move into my new condo, fuckers have had my background check completed for a week.

DCX

DCX
Im at my folks tonight so youll see me online but the internet connection here sucks. Name a time tomorrow and ill make it happen. Waiting for HoA to approve me so I can move into my new condo, fuckers have had my background check completed for a week.
Any time after five would work. Est

DCX

brentech

pressed my luck in solo ranked mm. Death Prophet now 11-0!

i hadn't really played her in a really long time. decided to load her up against bots. there really can't be an easier hero.

I had over 1000xp/min, lol.
Went bottle > boots > bloodstone > boots of travel > shiva's > Mjollnir > Rapier
I had to waste a little time to stop my creeps from ending it before the Rapier, but it was still pretty funny

Gg dcx. Julius Jones went Out like a champ, I broke his collarbone while he caught a bomb. I couldnt stop jackson, but my defense saved me with two pick sixes.

DCX

DCX
Gg...I couldn't get a turnover to save my life...stone hands returns. Minus the dumb mistakes and that could have been a win. Julio is true to life... Oh well...

DCX

Week 14:

Next vance date: Friday @ 4:30 pst

Games:

Texans @ Jags
Colts (CPU) @ Bengals (Splat)
Browns (Brent) @ Pats (CPU)
Raiders (Soka) @ Jets (CPU)
Panthers (Jtrizz) @ Saints (CPU)
Lions (Pistol) @ Eagles (CB)
Dolphins (Phee) @ Steelers (CPU)
Bills (Drizz) @ Bucs (DM)
Chiefs (Miguel?) @ Redskins (Mcneily)
Vikings (Fierce1289) @ Ravens (CPU)
Titans (CPU) @ Broncos (Rinse)
Rams (Crow) @ Cards (CPU)
Giants (Wellington) @ Chargers (Nightz)
Seahawks @ 49ers
Falcons (DCX) @ Packers (Ez)
Cowboys (Rob) @ Bears (Bob)

Sanjuro

Week 14:

Next vance date: Friday @ 4:30 pst

Games:

ier9G7DJiAwne.gif

Splat

Installed clean Windows 8.1 pro, grabbed everything in Windows update, reboot. Now I just get a blank screen on boot of the theme colour I chose. Can see a mouse cursor and move it, but that's it. Wtf

Sanjuro

Installed clean Windows 8.1 pro, grabbed everything in Windows update, reboot. Now I just get a blank screen on boot of the theme colour I chose. Can see a mouse cursor and move it, but that's it. Wtf

I love Windows 8.1...as long as you have start8.

My desktop is black anyway. So, can't say much about the aesthetic appeal.

McNei1y

The Adventure of McNei1y and his Xbox 360

Fucking A mate. My xbox 360 slim has been broken for a couple of weeks now. It is experiencing some problem that wont allow the dvd drive to stay closed. After doing some research, I feel confident enough to try and fix this problem myself. Today was the day that I decided to open up my Xbox 360. I followed two videos on how to open the xbox and how to fix the dvd drive problem so that I am prepared. After an hour and a half of fidgeting with the screws, frames, and all that other shit, I finally have the dvd drive unscrewed and open. Now, I follow two more video's before I decide to make any moves on fixing the DVD drive because of all of the delicate parts within that small coffin of a piece of shit. Both videos want me to glue the little switch thing back into place. I grab some super glue and spray away. I connect the two plugs back to the DVD drive and turn on the box (with the 360 still uncovered). The disc drive is working fine. It opens and closes and it's back to normal. Success! I now have a big smile on my face and feeling a great wave of accomplishment for doing such a task and it's now time for my celebratory daily beer(s). I put everything back together.

Now that my Xbox 360 Slim is looking brand new and all in one piece, I decide to test that some bitch... What do you know, the dvd drive stops working. It won't open now. For fuck sakes. Frustrated, I take everything apart. While I'm taking everything apart, my fear is that the switch was glued shut. I unscrew the bolts of the dvd drive and notice the switch was firmly stuck to the wall. I chip away at the glue and notice that the switch is stuck in place. After an hour of peeling away at the glue stuck on the switch, the wires detach and the switch bends. Game over. You lose. Have a nice day. Three hours elapsed and I sit here with a netflix box and a dvd drive all fucked up.

This fucking day man. Shit's not going right for me. All of this crap had to pile on top of the fact that I'm getting surgery tomorrow morning. Now I ponder the issue whether I should pay $100 and get a xbox 360 slim console only deal on Amazon so I can play some remaining games.

TL;DR: Bad day. I temporarily fix my Xbox 360 to then have it break due to the fix itself.

Splat

Haha, well that was dumb. My Oculus was somehow detected as primary monitor even though it wasn't powered on, so the login screen was over there :-/

Top Bottom