• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Holy Hell, FMT. You need to call Verizon and have a talk with them. Your lag is your home field advantage.

GG, though! It was close until Gore broke that huge run that saw two of my secondary who were in position to make a tackle run right into their blockers!

Holy Hell, FMT. You need to call Verizon and have a talk with them. Your lag is your home field advantage.

GG, though! It was close until Gore broke that huge run that saw two of my secondary who were in position to make a tackle run right into their blockers!

i don't remember our last game being laggy! wasn't like it was a slideshow but it was annoying. and i haven't had any lag problems in my last few human games so i dont know. that was the worst passing game of my life.... 2/9 and one was a WR screen, the other a pass to the RB! couldn't get anyone close to open against the chickens DB's. the bobby wagner pick was ridiculous.

i lol'd at gore running over your LB's and dick sherman at the end tho. gg breh!

Hello Madden-GAF,

I'm interested in playing as the Colts. How does this work?

i sent you the invite. check the ps4!

once you accept the invite, sign in as the colts (or any available team! it'll tell you who is available). then once you're signed in, start taking a look at your roster and doing all that stuff! there are tons of FA's you can sign, or extend your upcoming FA's, etc.

your first game is against splat (bengals). so PM him or post in the thread and off you go!

JABEE

Good game Splat. That was a blowout. I just kept turning the ball over. Lol. I tried to send you a message, but PSN is acting wonky. Good luck.

brentech

Did I miss some huge meta change that has made Alliance irrelevant now?

Teams figured out how to stop Bulldog's split push. They can't find a role that Bulldog is still good in (consistently). They've basically been trying all sorts of line-ups and sometimes it works, but it seems like they don't seem to be able to find a general ideology that they're able to make successful.

brentech

I see people talking about Bulldog being replaced all the time, but it doesn't seem like Alliance is actually thinking about it.

Was wondering why I couldn't find this game. Thought they had a matchup. Fucking DailyMotion bullshit.

man, Naga song, mirana arrow into it, and the song doesn't end in time to hit...lol
whole team had to bail because the initiation got fucked

I see people talking about Bulldog being replaced all the time, but it doesn't seem like Alliance is actually thinking about it.

Was wondering why I couldn't find this game. Thought they had a matchup. Fucking DailyMotion bullshit.

man, Naga song, mirana arrow into it, and the song doesn't end in time to hit...lol
whole team had to bail because the initiation got fucked

They still were able to recover and take out 4 of them. Dat new carry Naga meta.

brentech

Pretty funny turn of events in all.

They can still put some really nice games together, but now they're very good at throwing as well. Or just getting straight up rolled on. It's weird after seeing them at TI3 and the immediate follow up tournaments.

McNei1y

I'm installing steam and dota 2 on this crappy laptop. It meets all of the requirements except for the video card... which is a POS. I want to see what it's like, though!

eznark

Banned
I guess they were stuck in their base for like 30 minutes and Medusa was the only one who could do anything so he bought three rapiers. One must not have been picked up. I'm going to download it and watch after Speed gets shit on again. Sounds funny.

brentech

i've only been playing one game so far on it, and didn't notice anything off about it.
I don't know if it's because you're so much closer to a PC monitor? When my PS3 was in my living room, I usually sit a good 8+ ft back unless i'm playing a sports title which I usually feel the need to lessen the distance.

eznark

Banned
I figured it out. I had unclicked all the option except 1080i/p in order to force it on the TV. I switched it back to allowing 720 and now it works better. Ni No Kuni looked ugly as fuck upscaled on this monitor.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You guys need to get Spelunkey on PSN. 3.75 is a steal for that game. Cross buy with PS3 and Vita. easily one of my favorite games from last gen

Top Bottom