• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Mrbob

https://twitter.com/mikeBithell/status/423884968725458944

All the shakes in the world spending money on super expensive couriers.

Guess it is good to add workshop support to your game as well!

BeH6KauCEAAB1LB.jpg

Can't wait until these Steam Dev Days talks are made public. Couple weeks!

Also, it's happening.gif?!

https://twitter.com/mikeBithell/status/423839405103525888

Or maybe he is trolling.

eznark

Banned
By "it's happening" do you mean they probably announced new Dota characters? Because at this point is any really that hot and bothered about HL3? I thought it was just a dumb meme at this point.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I loved HL 2 and the 2 episodes, but i could care less about Half Life 3. Its been too long. Things have changed.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I loved them too. But Valve hasn't made a story based game in forever and I don't think they have any writers left so who gives a shit?

Mrbob

Screw you guys, I still dream of a day when Half Life 3 gets announced. Although I would definitely take Left 4 Dead 3.

eznark

Banned
I haven't in awhile. You could never alt+tab, which made it kind of a commitment to play it. So once I realized that it was awesome I figured I'd just wait til it launched. I'm pumped! Game is rad.

Mrbob

@DaveOshry
Played some Metro Last Light with the Steam Controller. THAT'S more like it. Super precise, easy to move, aim and shoot. #SteamDevDays

@DaveOshry
I can't play shooters with a controller worth a damn. Like, at all. But I can play pretty well with the Steam Controller. #SteamDevDays

@DaveOshry
Is the Steam Controller better for shooters than a basic 360 controller? I'd say so. It's no mouse & keyboard, but its closer! #SteamDevDays

I'm back on the Steam controller train.

eznark

Banned
Chromecast no longer works. It's showing up as connected in the other devices section on my Network and when I launch the Chromecast App it connects, however when I try to stream to it from Chrome, the browser plug in says device missing.

Fucking christ.

Mrbob

Indeed. An over saturated well stocked console outsold an impossible to find console by under 50K in December. Truly the next gen age of of Sony is already over.

75 million active Steam accounts >>>>>>>>>>>>> Next Gen sales

Sanjuro

Where have you been? Our group added a new member and our c4 count is in the double digits. We also finally have kevlar. Just need to find other bases.

You guys were jerks and let me die. I already had kevlar. I lost everything I saved prior to the wipe because you didn't want to walk ten fee and help me.

Monsters. I've been in debauchery-town, RI. Trying to deal with the fallout.

Somnia

I mean, it's already down 1.2 million WW in only two months. It'll do just fine in the US though.

If they'd drop kinect and the price by $100 world wide to match Sony they'd be in a better situation for sure. They will be close to Sony in the US the whole time, but ya WW they're screwed.

Smokey

I mean, it's already down 1.2 million WW in only two months. It'll do just fine in the US though.

Yeah but MS doesn't care about the world. Only US and.. UK?

The fact that they sold so many at $100 more is a testament to the thirst. It's enjoyable to watch the tears.

Top Bottom