• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

brentech

I have no idea what I have to do. I put in the connected franchise league name and password and shit is just confusing as hell once I entered. Fmt, maybe it would be easier if you sent me an invite when you get home.

Did it log in successfully? should take you to prompt to select a team, unless it's different once the season has already started

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fmt, nm figured it out.

Brentech (Browns owner), when would you like to whoop my ass?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Did it log in successfully? should take you to prompt to select a team, unless it's different once the season has already started

Yea it was different, gave me a prompt with other stuff on the screen (had to do some actual reading lol ugh to figure it out), but I'm now in control of the Jags.

Matrix

K I'm already online. I guess you can send the invite or whatever since you're used to how this all works.

I haven't played a madden league game in a few years now and it's not how I remembered it.

I just saw this, how long are you here pal?

I am here till tomorrow afternoon! Although I would like to go back to texas sooner. so god damn chilly here and I did not prepare myself properly lol.

and I have read all the dotes advice, thanks folks. My goal is to learn and play as five new heroes a day. I may learn all of them by 2016!

when you guys practice against bots do you use hardest difficulty? cause I realized I like doing that in all my games....except starcraft where they clearly cheat

always helped me get better at everything as far as getting ready for the toughest competition goes. but if they cheat like starcraft I think it's stupid

omg there is a hero named phoenix

Ferny

They hit AT's place (there was no metal door at the top they pretty much could walk right down) and also hit our big wood tower but didn't get much of anything.

brentech

They hit AT's place (there was no metal door at the top they pretty much could walk right down) and also hit our big wood tower but didn't get much of anything.

wasnt aware of that. probably jumped onto my place and went from there then. does look like they got anything

Matrix

I blow at this game lol Never played with the Jags, still no excuse. int after int! Schoob like.

GG man.

Good luck with the rest of your post season.

brentech

gg Matrix. with the start of that game, I was like, welp, thats basically how the rest of my player vs player games went, but my defense does feast. really bailed me out and helped me keep it

Matrix

gg Matrix. with the start of that game, I was like, welp, thats basically how the rest of my player vs player games went, but my defense does feast. really bailed me out and helped me keep it

Jags secondary is garbage, I couldn't even pull down a pick with double coverage. Ball would just bounce out of their hands.

Your pass D was great.

GG and that first run back by me was a total fluke lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
when you guys practice against bots do you use hardest difficulty? cause I realized I like doing that in all my games....except starcraft where they clearly cheat

always helped me get better at everything as far as getting ready for the toughest competition goes. but if they cheat like starcraft I think it's stupid

omg there is a hero named phoenix

Dota bots are pretty tough. Just choose the normal difficulty and gauge it from there. You should focus on using a handful of hero's to start then just learning the rest as you go. Using everyone right away isn't great

brentech

Jags secondary is garbage, I couldn't even pull down a pick with double coverage. Ball would just bounce out of their hands.

Your pass D was great.

GG and that first run back by me was a total fluke lol
Yeah, Haden lead the league in picks. They've been pretty good at getting ints and sacks, but I tend to allow sustained drives that either end in TDs or picks. Gotta work on that.

Dota bots are pretty tough. Just choose the normal difficulty and gauge it from there. You should focus on using a handful of hero's to start then just learning the rest as you go. Using everyone right away isn't great

Yeah, normal gives you a nice gauge, the level above that is really nice to practice last hitting though. they give a decent challenge through the game usually.

brentech

Now that I know that the base was attempted to be raided, it's kind of funny. They blew down one wall, tried to blow down another, on the opposite side, which is a waste, but it's blackened. They destroyed some of my steps up onto the top of my roof, and only got to a chest which i kept rocks and charcoal in. lol

so the new addition onto my place held up defense wise for the most part. just have to destroy all these steps and rebuild 1 wall and 1 stairway

CB3

So since the patch hit the test client today, it should be going up tomorrow for real, right?

Ill be doing the equivalent of F5'ing the steam client all day.

Terrorblade is the demon marauder—an outlaw hellion whom even other demons fear. He stole from the Demon Lords and for his crimes was taught this lesson: even Hell has a hell. He was incarcerated in Foulfell, a dark mirror of reality where demons are sentenced to gaze into twisted reflections of their own souls. But instead of suffering, Terrorblade mastered his reflected worst self and turned his terror loose upon creation

lololol

CB3

Fmt you can just PM soka with your hate of dota. No need to clutter up the dota thread for everyone else

CB3

I drew a 7/4 and a 1/4 in a football pool at the office. Prime fucking numbers.

Watch it end up being some dumbass score all game and be ruined

Top Bottom