• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wow GG. Congrats CB, literally made every play on D himself when the game was on the line. Once his run D stiffened I had no chance despite the big lead.

I like how the game shat on me though with the "he could return one here!" Then makes my special teamers dumb.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Luckily my ipad is in an otterbox.

Dat kick return. Your boy literally ran left and the fucking Red Sea parted. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
look at it on the bright side. IF it had been JAX, you might need therapy.

You probably deserved that win. I dont doubt you prepared for it. And i havent even thought about madden in weeks.

CB3

AZ are you gonna be around during the day tomorrow? We should probably get that game out of the way before dota happens

CB3

iK1bivGq98rrW.gif

X3MPEyq.gif

eznark

Banned
Fuck I have to play a bunch of matches in next two days to push those five consecutive Veno games out of the picture when the other teams scout.

AZ are you gonna be around during the day tomorrow? We should probably get that game out of the way before dota happens

I'm home all day due to the snowstorm and the roads being closed. So long as I don't lose power, we should be good to play. My son usually naps between 12-2 eastern so if we can fit it in sometime there, that would be optimal.

BigAT

I'm home all day due to the snowstorm and the roads being closed. So long as I don't lose power, we should be good to play. My son usually naps between 12-2 eastern so if we can fit it in sometime there, that would be optimal.

Is it a snowstorm or a "snowstorm"?

Is Brentech Cleveland? I can play sometime later today, buddy. I am getting into Texas sometime in the afternoon but then I gotta pick my cat up and move him to my new place....and that may be a little rough. But I am around for sure after 8:30 CTish

BigAT

Damn, I might have to buy that new Ember Spirit set. It comes with a custom loading screen, plus it looks amazing unlike that garbage Dazzle set.

A lot of the new cosmetics are really good.

brentech

Is Brentech Cleveland? I can play sometime later today, buddy. I am getting into Texas sometime in the afternoon but then I gotta pick my cat up and move him to my new place....and that may be a little rough. But I am around for sure after 8:30 CTish
yeah. just PM me or whatever when you think you can. should generally be able to get it in

brentech

ability draft seems like something to throw into the game to be like, "see how fucking hard it is to balance this shit mother fuckers, now quit whining!"

also for added inhouse fun

Ferny

Even in an inhouse setting, the mode isn't really that fun. There are way too many variables to take into account. I pretty much felt useless that game because I didn't have anything to really help out except war cry and beetle bugs. I can see it being a fun throwaway every once in a while.

eznark

Banned
Even in an inhouse setting, the mode isn't really that fun. There are way too many variables to take into account. I pretty much felt useless that game because I didn't have anything to really help out except war cry and beetle bugs. I can see it being a fun throwaway every once in a while.

Maybe you just suck?

Top Bottom