• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Brent...you good to play around 9:30-10:30 ct? somewhere in that range. I am going to try and take care of business as quick as i can after the heat game. maybe i can play sooner!

LoL Rodgers can't deal with the wind. Tolzien Time!

gg brah. erron in the wind was pretty bad. you had guys open and he'd noodle it! jordy was beasting though. the wind sucked balls. i even accounted for the backwards meter and still missed wide right!

onto the NFC title game to embarrass CB

eznark

Banned
Yeah, no joke Tolzien was better. For some reason like halfway through the season Rodgers developed the weakest arm in history. I could no longer even attempt throws on the run. If I bootlegged the ball would generally go less than two yards.

Yeah, no joke Tolzien was better. For some reason like halfway through the season Rodgers developed the weakest arm in history. I could no longer even attempt throws on the run. If I bootlegged the ball would generally go less than two yards.

i noticed clay matthews is basically unstoppable. on one of the option plays it looked like he actually went after gore and then had enough time to rebound and stop kap for a loss. maybe i was imagining things but he just seemed to be all over the place. i did notice a lot of your defenders getting pancaked on the edges aside from clay though

brentech

GG brent. nice back and forth shit

now to sell or not sell hmmm

that was a really tight game. Tanny had 2 plays where your WRs ran right past my DBs and he ended up over throwing them. That was really the difference. DuJuan Harris breaking a 65yard TD run also helped...wasn't so much expecting that, but man, intense game.

gg

as stated above, i'm finding out how many people we would potentially have for a season 2. if i can't get 28+ people then we will call it a year and hope the old gang is back next year! so if you're interested, then say so. i'll post people i've talked to or know would play if we had enough people:

1. fmt
2. smokey
3. pheeniks
4. dcx
5. mrbob
6. crow
7. splat
8. soka
9. az
10. brent

as stated above, i'm finding out how many people we would potentially have for a season 2. if i can't get 28+ people then we will call it a year and hope the old gang is back next year! so if you're interested, then say so. i'll post people i've talked to or know would play if we had enough people:

1. fmt
2. smokey
3. pheeniks
4. dcx
5. mrbob
6. crow
7. splat
8. soka

I'm in

that was a really tight game. Tanny had 2 plays where your WRs ran right past my DBs and he ended up over throwing them. That was really the difference. DuJuan Harris breaking a 65yard TD run also helped...wasn't so much expecting that, but man, intense game.

gg
yeah tannehill is fucking trash

gg cb, a champion always rises!

can't stop mccoy in the passing game but he didn't run for much. that awful throw on the goalline before the half cost you big time. not sure if you meant to throw to celek there... if you did i dont know what you saw!

now i await either my brother soka or my other brother brent!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its just dumb throws that ive made the past 3 games. Hard to flip the switch with a different QB than one you used all season (or the 5 games i played of it, anyway)

It just came down to turnovers. You got the ones i threw. My guys Kwame Brown'd the ones you should have thrown. Cant do anything about it.

Its just dumb throws that ive made the past 3 games. Hard to flip the switch with a different QB than one you used all season (or the 5 games i played of it, anyway)

It just came down to turnovers. You got the ones i threw. My guys Kwame Brown'd the ones you should have thrown. Cant do anything about it.

the one where you dropped back yourself and tricked me into throwing to VD should've probably been a pick 6. also much easier to run on the eagles D than some of the other D's i've had to play recently

CB3

the one where you dropped back yourself and tricked me into throwing to VD should've probably been a pick 6. also much easier to run on the eagles D than some of the other D's i've had to play recently

Its because the eagles D is already fuxking terrible and I was missing Trent Cole and a DT to injury, in addition to Vick.

I don't feel bad about the loss. AZ and CK deserved the wins I got for playing more during the year. Those picks and the ones in their games were real dumb though. Its how I know I haven't been paying enough attention

CB3

Christ. I blew the daily challenge in Spelunkey. Today must be "play videogames like a fucking moron" day.

But i see your score on it Ez!

eznark

Banned
Christ. I blew the daily challenge in Spelunkey. Today must be "play videogames like a fucking moron" day.

But i see your score on it Ez!

You don't show up on any in game leaderboards. I don't believe that you even own PlayStation products.

eznark

Banned
Nope it was right after I played it. And you don't show up on my Resogun leaderboard. I don't know what type of scam you are running but I don't appreciate it.

CB3

Nope it was right after I played it. And you don't show up on my Resogun leaderboard. I don't know what type of scam you are running but I don't appreciate it.

I played it like midnight my time last night. Your score was already there

Somnia

CB wasn't showing up on my Resogun leaderboards for awhile either, then one day he was randomly there.

Top Bottom