• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

brentech

GG Soka.
DuJuan Harris had his absolute career day. 250+ yards, 5TDs, from him on the ground. Took away my need to pass for the most part.

Browns vs 49ers Super Bowl

Mrbob

Strike Vector looks awesome. I think I'm going to have to buy it. Especially since no one will show me where the new base is in Rust.

Ferny

It got wiped this morning and I stopped playing on the GAF server anyway since there was like 7 people on at a time.

Sanjuro

Finally a new receiver. TV speakers are worse than aids.

I haven't used one in over a decade. Don't always go the receiver route, just some decent speakers in general is a good move. Doesn't sound like you're underwater all the fucking time.

gg and good season brent. kind of unfair to have hoyer play against the OP niners D, especially in the snow. i thought you had that big play deep but hoyer kind of noodled it. i know it didn't help to have the lag spikes either. thought dujuan harris was doing good work early!

kap had 2 big runs that got me into scoring range and that was more or less the difference: kap vs. hoyer!

Splat

gg and good season brent. kind of unfair to have hoyer play against the OP niners D, especially in the snow. i thought you had that big play deep but hoyer kind of noodled it. i know it didn't help to have the lag spikes either. thought dujuan harris was doing good work early!

kap had 2 big runs that got me into scoring range and that was more or less the difference: kap vs. hoyer!

Dat read option!

brentech

yeah. big non play for me was i had a guy wide open, hoyer gets it to him, but he slipped in snow and it just bounced off his helmet.

then that last punt i made I wasnt intending to do, but when i tried to click past the cutscene it selected punt and i just kind of gave up there. sorry

as stated above, i'm finding out how many people we would potentially have for a season 2. if i can't get 28+ people then we will call it a year and hope the old gang is back next year! so if you're interested, then say so. i'll post people i've talked to or know would play if we had enough people:

1. fmt
2. smokey
3. pheeniks
4. dcx
5. mrbob
6. crow
7. splat
8. soka
9. az
10. brent
11. cb
12. ez
13. wellington
14. ferny
15. dm

drizz? jabee? pistol? anyone else that played last season?

ferny there are a few teams available. off the top of my head: jets, pats, jags, titans, chiefs, saints, cards, vikings

i did advance it to the "re-sign" players portion. still working on seeing if we can get a full league. i'll only need until monday to know for sure so if you're maybe interested then dont sell your game until at least monday!

brentech

I know I didn't have any home games, but seriously, I made no money during the playoffs....

Wife wants to watch a couple shows, then some Dota hopefully

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'll "play" another season if we have enough. As long as you don't kill my interest again with a bullshit Sim.

eznark

Banned
I goofed in my excitement in saying that OOTP has the MLB license. They don't. They use all player names and stuff but you have to download a mod to get the real teams and logos. It's super easy though. I assume that's how Football will be as well.

Insurance company is only giving me $2000 for my Kuro. I'd be outraged but the Kuro still works totally fine.

Top Bottom