• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

CB3 said:
he was asking about Pac-12.

And Ohio State is more like the University of Ohio under DCX

lol the hits keep on coming for dcx and his recruiting/drafting/GM prowess

p.s. like i said, we're going to do custom conferences so the "pac 12" wont look like it does in real life. and why would you not stand a chance against stanford!? in 6 seasons last year i think i got 3 five-star recruits.... two of them being offensive linemen -_-

Rorschach

DM: stop tier whoring! Go with your heart!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol the hits keep on coming for dcx and his recruiting/drafting/GM prowess

p.s. like i said, we're going to do custom conferences so the "pac 12" wont look like it does in real life. and why would you not stand a chance against stanford!? in 6 seasons last year i think i got 3 five-star recruits.... two of them being offensive linemen -_-
3 players better than me with 3 better schools. It's impossible!

And I thought you said 4 players per conference. That's 4 players!

Rorschach said:
DM: stop tier whoring! Go with your heart!

3 players better than me with 3 better schools. It's impossible!

And I thought you said 4 players per conference. That's 4 players!

well just because real life has ucla, stanford, oregon and usc doesn't mean our fictional online league has to play out that way :D

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well just because real life has ucla, stanford, oregon and usc doesn't mean our fictional online league has to play out that way :D
Don't be scared of CB and DM. We can beat up on each other.

McNei1y

Is it confirmed that NCAA is only going to have 12 teams total online for the Dynasty? Is there a waitlist I can hop on? lol

Seems like I might have to get that game too.

LukeSmith

Livewire posted about wanting to join NCAA this year too, something about PennState a few pages back. Livewire and DCX recruiting in the big 10...amazing

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LukeSmith said:
Livewire posted about wanting to join NCAA this year too, something about PennState a few pages back. Livewire and DCX recruiting in the big 10...amazing

aww best bros sticking up for eachother.

12415917858bGr2z.jpg

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh yes goldlion i forgot! definitely want you in the league. i heard there is a linebacker you can recruit named Mike Hagar. Pipe Rating a 99!
5772811499_2ec395bb2c_b.jpg

Stay out of my pics asshole! :)

DCX

CB3

LiveWire said:
Then I guess that makes you the sorority slut we'll be running the train on when football season starts.

eobuw.jpg

good luck with that since your not important or skilled enough to even be considered for the NCAA league

P.S. Good luck with that McNabb license plate.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Go on vacation, miss out on alot of stuff. Jim Tressel Who?

Thanks for going ahead and putting me on the list, cause yeah, I'm down for it.

Were we doing all in one conference, or slightly split up.

Obviously, you know the team I'd really want (as always) and I'd still be down for that team to be de-valued before the league starts.

Wonder when we'll start seeing the player ratings.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh yes goldlion i forgot! definitely want you in the league. i heard there is a linebacker you can recruit named Mike Hagar. Pipe Rating a 99!

938863_20070509_screen001.jpg

YEAHZ

Also, holy shit @ BF3 gifs. That has to be the opening movie, right? I need to visit the gaming side eventually!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DMczaf said:
http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog/web-improvements

Web Super Sim

http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/easports.com/vignette/NCAABlogImages/WebImprovements5-25-2011/img1.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/easports.com/vignette/NCAABlogImages/WebImprovements5-25-2011/img2.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/easports.com/vignette/NCAABlogImages/WebImprovements5-25-2011/img3.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/easports.com/vignette/NCAABlogImages/WebImprovements5-25-2011/img4.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/easports.com/vignette/NCAABlogImages/WebImprovements5-25-2011/img5.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/easports.com/vignette/NCAABlogImages/WebImprovements5-25-2011/img6.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/easports.com/vignette/NCAABlogImages/WebImprovements5-25-2011/img7.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/easports.com/vignette/NCAABlogImages/WebImprovements5-25-2011/img9.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
That's pretty awesome. :|

The $2.99 fee is nothing considering the longevity we normally get. I wish they'd just build it in to the retail price instead of microtransactioning us. Also sucks because if the league is on PS3 you have to get one of the prepaid cards for just the $2.99 (or get your identity stolen). I don't want all the other shitty PSN stuff. (Or XBLA stuff, fair is fair)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wonder if I had misread that $2.99 bit. That WAS a one time purchase, right? Not a "per use" price?

McNei1y

FrenchMovieTheme said:
finally you admit you are joining!

p.s. mcneily we'll see as it gets closer. you were definitely active in madden so you will definitely be up there

Excellent. I'll keep checking back.

Striker

Wellington said:
I expect that out of Rolle, that dude is straight bitch made. Note to Giants brass, never sign anyone from the NFC West. The best of the shit out there is still shit.
Funny thing is, after seeing hilarities like Quintin Mikell in the high 80's rating, I expect Antrel to be 92-93, despite the fact he's the third best DB on the team, at best.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
Funny thing is, after seeing hilarities like Quintin Mikell in the high 80's rating, I expect Antrel to be 92-93, despite the fact he's the third best DB on the team, at best.
I still can't believe A) Mikell in the high 80s and B) Antrel Rolle having made the pro-bowl. None of this crap makes any sense to me anymore.

CB3

Wellington said:
I still can't believe A) Mikell in the high 80s and B) Antrel Rolle having made the pro-bowl. None of this crap makes any sense to me anymore.

U mad
large_eagles%20celebrate.JPG

BigAT

I saw this brought up somewhere else, but it's an interesting point. Are we really to believe that Marshall Faulk individually hand-signed 125,000 cards?

CB3

BigAT said:
I saw this brought up somewhere else, but it's an interesting point. Are we really to believe that Marshall Faulk individually hand-signed 125,000 cards?

He hand signed 1. It counts!

BigAT said:

he hand signed a piece of paper which was turned into a stamp which was stamped onto 125,000 cards

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
he hand signed a piece of paper which was turned into a stamp which was stamped onto 125,000 cards
"Each copy of the Hall of Fame Edition will include one of four exclusive Marshall Faulk trading cards, featuring a personally hand-signed autograph from Marshall himself."

BigAT said:
"Each copy of the Hall of Fame Edition will include one of four exclusive Marshall Faulk trading cards, featuring a personally hand-signed autograph from Marshall himself."

video of him signing 125k cards or it didn't happen i say!

p.s. and that line is open for interpretation. "featuring a personally hand signed autograph". well, the autograph you're getting is a personally hand signed AUTOGRAPH signed by marshall faulk. it doesn't say "featuring a personally hand signed card which was individually signed by marshall faulk"

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
video of him signing 125k cards or it didn't happen i say!

p.s. and that line is open for interpretation. "featuring a personally hand signed autograph". well, the autograph you're getting is a personally hand signed AUTOGRAPH signed by marshall faulk. it doesn't say "featuring a personally hand signed card which was individually signed by marshall faulk"
I was considering that, but that would have to be the most misleading wording ever on their part if that's the case. The wording implies that he's signing the actual card. The other implication is that they felt the need to clarify that a Marshall Faulk autograph stamp is actually his signature and not the words "Marshall Faulk" written by a random person.

P.P.S. I don't believe that EA is above lying about this shit.

BigAT said:
I was considering that, but that would have to be the most misleading wording ever on their part if that's the case. The wording implies that he's signing the actual card. The other implication is that they felt the need to clarify that a Marshall Faulk autograph stamp is actually his signature and not the words "Marshall Faulk" written by a random person.

P.P.S. I don't believe that EA is above lying about this shit.
Lets both get collectors editions and compare. If they aren't identical then we know :)

Top Bottom