• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm just going to play with myself.

O_O

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Crow send me a challenge.

Matrix

Im not playing Texans vs Texans, zzzzzzz

FMT I want to play you again!

Matrix said:
Im not playing Texans vs Texans, zzzzzzz

FMT I want to play you again!

i have to eat dinner! and why do you want to play me? i'm just going to run 30 times and you're going to pass out of 3/4 wide receiver sets 30 times and the score will end in the mid to high 30's

eznark

Banned
Jesus, you fucking poors need to cry more. As a result of the price increase I'll have to buy one less Jay Cutler novelty roll of toiler paper a month.

Matrix

Cause Im going to try to run as well and play a little more sim like....so eat dinner fatty, i'll be waiting.

TheCrow

GG matrix. Looks like Orton is my qb. I can't deal with Tebow's slow release and the int I did throw was because I got impatient. Tebow is now my #2 RB. :D

Edit: I did love that goal line stop my defense came up with.

Matrix

TheCrow said:
GG matrix. Looks like Orton is my qb. I can't deal with Tebow's slow release and the int I did throw was because I got impatient. Tebow is now my #2 RB. :D

GG.

I felt like Foster scored on that td drive, didn't view the replay, but that really pissed me off like much of the game does.

Some of QB's run better than HB's in this game and when the camera change happens its so hard to tackle them.

Matrix

Send challenge Nightz, fmt is too busy eating and watching netflix Bob style.

TheCrow

Matrix said:
GG.

I felt like Foster scored on that td drive, didn't view the replay, but that really pissed me off like much of the game does.

Some of QB's run better than HB's in this game and when the camera change happens its so hard to tackle them.
He was actually down. The ball crossed the goal line after he was tackled to his knees and fell forward. During the game I also thought he was in. I'm actually liking the game more as long as I'm playing rors less. But I was using Tebow as my QB then.

Matrix

Game sucks ass when you play Rors.

Not being able to complete a decent pass with the Texans against the Raiders... I mean wtf does he do :\ its not like he's manually controlling everyone.

I remember playing rors back in the day in PS2 maddens and shit and he didnt have the skills he has now.

TheCrow

I'll be able to play again in a hour or less. I just need another TE and my offense will be complete. FBs don't make good TEs, especially bad FBs. :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
TheCrow said:

Edit: I did love that goal line stop my defense came up with.

Just don't know how to play with that type of QB :p

It's about short, quick passes, that also are high percentage. Think lateral movement on the line of scrimmage.

TheCrow

Lonestar said:
Just don't know how to play with that type of QB :p

It's about short, quick passes, that also are high percentage. Think lateral movement on the line of scrimmage.
With Tebow passing, so many of his throws will be off by 10 yards and head directly out of bounds or toward defenders. Orton's quicker release means that I can hit open receivers as soon as I see them. I already have certain plays that work for Tebow so he'll still be getting around 10 touches a game. I just can't depend on him to make big throws when the game is on the line.

Matrix

I'm getting some shit lag on my side Nightz

Matrix

:lol @ my teams run tackling wtf was that about

Smokey

Matrix said:

iono but you should try slaton out at rb. i put him in the starting position after tate went out. solid mayne. only 1 fumble too!

Nightz

Matrix said:
:lol Yeah I couldn't believe some of the broken tackles in that game. Regardless, Ryan Mathews is a sexy beast. I think I have a man crush on him. But yeah, too much lag in that game. :\

Matrix

Smokey said:
iono but you should try slaton out at rb. i put him in the starting position after tate went out. solid mayne. only 1 fumble too!

Which means this game is far from realistic :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
we'll have to deal with it as-is for a couple weeks. we're already on edge of 32 people and waiting until the end of september could cause some to bail on the league. for the greater good!

Where's the fire? I want final rosters

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will be creating the league shortly so we can all be signed in by sept 5th to start. that's right, sept 5 start date!

fuck that noise, im bailing now!

DMczaf

Damn it FMT, don't create the league early! They don't even have the 2nd roster update on the Online Franchise server yet!

Do I have to take the power away from you again?

Matrix

We can all just kick FMT out of the league, league daddy isn't around anymore.... the power is all of ours!

DMczaf said:
Damn it FMT, don't create the league early! They don't even have the 2nd roster update on the Online Franchise server yet!

Do I have to take the power away from you again?

wtf they don't? i thought it was the same as single player? well we have to at least wait for the online rosters to be updated for the franchise. wtf kind of shit is that....

p.s. matrix you were bailing whether we start sept 5, oct 5, or jan 5!

Matrix

I was? :lol I talk bs crap, Ive never bailed unless I get sick.

Matrix

Only if the league was started without the strat pad fix I was giving it second thoughts.

Ive clearly been playing the shit out of the game despite not really enjoying it, im trying to get this crap down.

Lets play!

Matrix said:
Only if the league was started without the strat pad fix I was giving it second thoughts.

Ive clearly been playing the shit out of the game despite not really enjoying it, im trying to get this crap down.

yeah, it's hard going from ncaa to this and back again. i actually don't mind it either way, i can use both effectively, i just wish they would pick ONE and go with it :(

Matrix

Man thats fucking me up big time. I play a dynasty league game and then play madden and I forget how to even audible :lol

Matrix

Im not selling my game, but I will if you don't play me :O

Matrix

Rorschach said:
I already sold Madden towards my purchase of Halo Reach.

Shit, great idea.

Top Bottom