• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I'm pretty poor, but my XBL doesn't expire until 2014 I believe. :D
Damn that's crazy because I thought we had a good connection in our game. Maybe dial-up is a lot better than I remember it? Or you can pay for broadband with food stamps now (Obama)?

Sanjuro

AstroLad said:
Damn that's crazy because I thought we had a good connection in our game. Maybe dial-up is a lot better than I remember it? Or you can pay for broadband with food stamps now (Obama)?
I just tether the internet from my phone to play on Live.

Mrbob

I'm getting more value for my dollar at $59.99. Thank you Microsoft!

Matrix said:
Bob, she's hot, that is all.

780e0268ab0f.gif

eznark

Banned
What the fuck happened on your first touchdown? I was in a straight cover 1 and that entire side of the field was blank?!!?

Hope I didn't piss you off with that field goal at the end. I was just trying to see how big a leg Crosby had!

Sanjuro

eznark said:
What the fuck happened on your first touchdown? I was in a straight cover 1 and that entire side of the field was blank?!!?

Hope I didn't piss you off with that field goal at the end. I was just trying to see how big a leg Crosby had!
I'm not quite sure. I wasn't trying to go back to the same play, but alot of my halfback routes were wide open. Besides that Moss catch at the end of the game, my major three receivers were acting weird the entire game.

Nah. The other thing driving me nuts is Gostkowski...he is one of the harder kicking kickers in the game and I can barely get it in the end zone on kick offs and have come up short in most of my FGA.

LiveWire

sableholic said:
Hey sorry I missed your message over the weekend or Friday forget when, when are you available this week?

Going out for a bit now, but should be back by 10 or so to play game 1. If not tonight, I'm free every day this week/weekend except for Wed/Thu night.

Mrbob

The gaming thread about the Live price increase is great. I'm now aware of a couple new factors I never knew before:

1) PC gaming has no service similar to live, only small parts which are cobbled together. I need to cancel my Steam and Battle.net accounts now.

2) We need to consider inflation when looking at the new xbox live price, even though MS is only increasing it in areas where the console sells. Adding free features like Facebook and Twitter and avatars (what?) cost more money.

3) The best one of all. If I buy one less Snicker bar every month I'll have enough money to cover the new Xbox Live fee.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
The gaming thread about the Live price increase is great. I'm now aware of a couple new factors I never knew before:

1) PC gaming has no service similar to live, only small parts which are cobbled together. I need to cancel my Steam and Battle.net accounts now.

2) We need to consider inflation when looking at the new xbox live price, even though MS is only increasing it in areas where the console sells. Adding free features like Facebook and Twitter and avatars and Netflix streaming (which is free on PS3) cost more money.

3) The best one of all. If I buy one less Snicker bar every month I'll have enough money to cover the new Xbox Live fee.
I have a Wii, PS3, XBOX 360 and a master race PC, sooo good in fact playing Mafia II all effects on is godly with a wireless Xbox pad is sex. With all this, i do see getting certain games on PC, but Xbox is where it's at for gaming...for me.

I'm lucky i got a few years cashed in of Live when it was 29.99 not to long ago.
I'm set.

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
I have a Wii, PS3, XBOX 360 and a master race PC, sooo good in fact playing Mafia II all effects on is godly with a wireless Xbox pad is sex. With all this, i do see getting certain games on PC, but Xbox is where it's at for gaming...for me.

I'm lucky i got a few years cashed in of Live when it was 29.99 not to long ago.
I'm set.

DCX

you barely even use that pc for gaming mayne, swing it this way.

btw i beat mafia 2 a couple of days ago on 360. one of the best games of the year. starts off slow as shit almost to the point where i stopped playing it but it really picks up around chapter
8 or 9

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
you barely even use that pc for gaming mayne, swing it this way.

btw i beat mafia 2 a couple of days ago on 360. one of the best games of the year. starts off slow as shit almost to the point where i stopped playing it but it really picks up around chapter
8 or 9
I may not use it for gaming as much as i would like, but i may start after Mafia II :D

DCX

Mrbob

PC Gaming :bow

The way MS positioned the price increase is hilarious. Major Nelson starts talking about features which are free on the PS3 and PC as the justification for the 360 Live cost going up. I guess it is par for the course. This is a service which is based off of charging something for nothing and now more nothing is added which raises the cost again! I'm sure the bloated dashboard will be less cluttered with ads now.

If the increase in fee got rid of ads for subscribers I'd be all for it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
idk, i seem to recall we struggled getting enough people.... but maybe that was at the end. i don't care!

What world are you living in? WTF?

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
idk, i seem to recall we struggled getting enough people.... but maybe that was at the end. i don't care!
That was after everyone ditched because of leaguedaddy and it being "too much homework." We didn't have these fancy franchises back then!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Go to the PS3 league then rors. They dont even have 32 posts in their thread, let alone 32 people

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Go to the PS3 league then rors. They dont even have 32 posts in their thread, let alone 32 people
Where did I say I wanted to go to the PS3 league? Or that I had a problem with this league? It's the only reason I bought an 8th 360.

And the only reason I bought a ps3 in the first place. -_-

Smokey

Rorschach said:
Where did I say I wanted to go to the PS3 league? Or that I had a problem with this league? It's the only reason I bought an 8th 360.

I'm on my 3rd or 4th and if I have to replace this one I'm done. How you made it 8 is beyond me, wtf mayne.

FrenchMovieTheme said:

:lol

FrenchMovieTheme said:
that's true.

my only problem with ps3 is the updating. i don't care what you guys say it fucking sucks dick. you can say i need a better connection but you're wrong, i have fios which is 15 mbps download! i know that isn't the fastest but it's pretty good. 360 is so much more user friendly on the interface side

Turn your Playstation 3 on more than once every 2 months.

Rorschach said:
That was after everyone ditched because of leaguedaddy and it being "too much homework." We didn't have these fancy franchises back then!

that's true.

my only problem with ps3 is the updating. i don't care what you guys say it fucking sucks dick. you can say i need a better connection but you're wrong, i have fios which is 15 mbps download! i know that isn't the fastest but it's pretty good. 360 is so much more user friendly on the interface side

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
that's true.

Your fancy fios is still getting you disconnects. :p

Smokey said:
I'm on my 3rd or 4th and if I have to replace this one I'm done. How you made it 8 is beyond me, wtf mayne.
For this league. I bought a PS3 only for this league too. There were a couple of games that interested me, but I actually ponied up just for the league. After the seventh bit the dust and the league was on PS3, I said fuck it. I don't need one anymore. Then the league came back to 360 and I had to spend... and right before the price went down and the new ones came out too. Fuck!

This one had problems too... I can't use my wireless controllers or headset on it. -_-

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I just got home and heard about XBL. The $39.99 12 month card that I was going to buy soon on Amazon is already up to $44. MS can go to Hell.

DCX said:
If so Story is gonna be liking him some Bradford...

DCX

Want to get our games in tomorrow and Wednesday if possible....going out of town this weekend...so whoever I play first, I'll be back Monday night!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol

I'll give him a few mins to respond, if not, send me a challenge.

Top Bottom