• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '11 Online Dynasty Thread: Ball & Juice edition

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rors I hate you!.... lets scrim.

Rorschach

I'm down.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
luke hooked me up with an autographed copy. the autograph is from alex smith
He cock teased that one time Alexis was supposedly going up there. You must still feel like shit to this day.

Then again, we've established you have terrible memory and you re-write history...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
K Ill host! ill send in a min

sent accept it master!

Matrix

holy shit i beat rors.

holy shit you cant audible and see your play art at all when you play him.

holy shit i cant kick fgs.

Rorschach

:lol I thought Johnson was the only jetpack master on the Texans, but I guess it's Schaub delivering the jetpack fuel.

:lol @ mario williams taint. Come on now...

GG Matrix

Matrix

Hey it's about time the f-ing cpu for me played like you do! hush yourself >_<

gg man

Btw only reason QB's can do that shit is cause of the stupid camera switch, it makes it even hard to tackle slow ass QB's like Matt when they run.

Also I won cause I finally was able to at least hold some of your O down. Your KR td and of course you usual masterful D always at least keeps you in a game.

Matrix

I hope this is a start of you doing that every game against me.

You did have an awful game with Campbell :D

Rorschach

Matrix said:
I hope this is a start of you doing that every game against me.

You did have an awful game with Campbell :D
Everyone was covered. :( Not everyone can just throw into coverage and have their receivers jet pack. :(

Matrix

I hate you :( but I can beat you.

Next on my hit list... FMT!

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah, it's hard going from ncaa to this and back again. i actually don't mind it either way, i can use both effectively, i just wish they would pick ONE and go with it :(
The absolute worst for me is trying to throw the ball away out of bounds. That function and pump fake are mapped to opposing buttons in each game and I'm constantly confusing which game has which. So many times I've been scrambling for the sidelines trying to get rid of it, only to pump fake and then get sacked.

I think NCAA (again) has it correct. Trying to quickly hit R3 when you're desperate and under pressure is very inconvenient.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
so when are we starting again? in a couple months when they fix some of the bugs?

this blows. fifa and civ v aren't out yet. thank goodness for carc

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What is this Dead Rising thing on the arcade. Did i just pay 400 points for a glorified demo?

Ramirez

CB3 said:
What is this Dead Rising thing on the arcade. Did i just pay 400 points for a glorified demo?

It's like a prequel chapter for the 2nd game.

But if he got the trial he'd be missing out on the 12 ACHIEVEMENTS!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I tend to buy blindly on xbox arcade. its a bad habit that leads to some very bad decisions.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Ramirez said:
It's like a prequel chapter for the 2nd game.

But if he got the trial he'd be missing out on the 12 ACHIEVEMENTS!
At least 360 has Achievements though. On PS3 you get these dumb-ass little "trophies" that look like something a 5-year-old would get for playing on a soccer team. :lol

(Another reason to keep the league on 360.)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
If I buy Reach, can I send it to Luke, so he could get someone else to sign Luke's name on it. That would be AWESOME.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
If I buy Reach, can I send it to Luke, so he could get someone else to sign Luke's name on it. That would be AWESOME.
Doesn't that diminish the value of the game? Knowing GAF, Reach will be traded in by week 2.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
It's a hobby of mine to watch the GAF Game of the Week Crew in action. OMG YOU GUYS EVERY1 NEEDS TO BE PLAYING THIS

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:
luke hooked me up with an autographed copy. the autograph is from alex smith

Luke should send me a copy for all the damage he caused to my son's toys during our Madden games last season!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
DenogginizerOS said:
You should be playing Joe Danger.
Yeah it looks quite cool actually and I was going to get out but I haven't turned on my PS3 in forever. This is not a troll -- I only turn on my 360 for Madden and FIFA!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
AstroLad said:
Yeah it looks quite cool actually and I was going to get out but I haven't turned on my PS3 in forever. This is not a troll -- I only turn on my 360 for Madden and FIFA!
It is a little bit of the first Tony Hawk, a little bit of Excitebike, and a dash of Pain

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
AstroLad said:
It's a hobby of mine to watch the GAF Game of the Week Crew in action. OMG YOU GUYS EVERY1 NEEDS TO BE PLAYING THIS

:lol

Hey I am STILL playing Battlefield 2, though not as much recently. I am going to attempt to get on the Reach bandwagon. The matchmaking seems like something I will like. Seems like Reach puts the scrubs together for a more competitive game.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Just to be clear, I wasn't referring to Madden GAF. Just that portion of GAF that goes completely apeshit over every single new release and moves on to the next thing a week later. These are also the same types of people that join GAF leagues and disappear after picking a team or join fantasy leagues and disappear after drafting.

I'm particularly hostile to these people because they now make it impossible for me to allow any people I don't know into FIFA leagues. YEAH MAN FIFA IS AWESOME 93% GAMERANKINGS HOLY SHIT I'M IN

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
The RDR posse is still roaming the countryside!

AstroLad said:
Just to be clear, I wasn't referring to Madden GAF. Just that portion of GAF that goes completely apeshit over every single new release and moves on to the next thing a week later. These are also the same types of people that join GAF leagues and disappear after picking a team or join fantasy leagues and disappear after drafting.
But it does apply to Madden GAF. :p The Madden thread will turn into a flavor of the week spinoff board for about a week.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
The RDR posse is still roaming the countryside!

But it does apply to Madden GAF. :p The Madden thread will turn into a flavor of the week spinoff board for about a week.

:(

Coming up soon: FFXIV (it'll die before it's released!)
I'll go ahead and throw in GT5.

Matrix

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Sanjuro - 25 @ Smokey - 20.

I have awoken a sleeping controller breaking giant.

:lol

Matrix

Rors, you want sweet revenge? I'm free to scrim and I'm bored as fuck.

Top Bottom